Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to all of this.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DGK Velox, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Hey. So I just got into college and I'm now a pot addict, loud and proud though :hello:.
    Now my roommate doesn't like the fact that I smoke and I respect him enough to atleast hide it. I hide my weed inside a shoelace bag, inside of an Apple iPod container, inside an old VCR which hides the smell great! The only issue is the scent of my bowl is beginning to break through the VCR (I put the bowl by itself as it does not fit inside the container). What are some things I can do to prevent this smell? An idea I've had was wrapping it in cloth, then putting it inside 2 layers of plastic baggies but I am too scared to risk it. Do you guys think it'd work? If not could you pass me some better ideas?

Thanks in advance! :D

2. They make scent proof bags, I know a lot of headshops sell them

3. Thanks! I'll keep that in mind.

4. Tell you're roomate to quit being a bitch.

5. Mason Jar.

6. scent proof bag/tube or a sock normally works good

7. Don't be such a wimp. Blow smoke in that loser's face until he passes out. No pain, no gain. If you can't handle the weed then get outta the garden, as my grandma once said.

8. You're being way to much of a little bitch about this OP. I suggest one of those gallon zip lock bags.

Put all your goods in it... And cleanly cut the zipper piece off with scissors, then seal the opening with a lighter. It's an air tight seal if you burn it right. YOu could put your nose right up to it and not smell a thing.

9. 1. Get a small room fan (outlet kind, not window fan) with a carbon filter, it traps the odor and gives out nice scented air (if you buy the right kind, some just blow out regular air..).
    2. Jar, any kind will work as long as there's no holes in it and has an air-tight top.
    3. Smell-Proof bags

Don't wrap it in cloth at all, it won't do anything except mask the smell until it begins to permeate through into the other containers. :D

Peace!

10. The way I see it yah got 2 options:
    1) Get smelly proof bags or a mason jar or something similar to hide the smell.
    2) Tell your roomate to stop being a little bitch and either smoke with ya or let ya smoke. lol good luck to ya

11. put it in a baggie or 2 and then put it in a box, and stop being addicted.

12. Wrap it in dryer sheets, or whatever they're called. Put the wrapped product in a resealable bag.

13. As much as I'd love doing that, I won't.