Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New things happening.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by OfficialHaze, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Yo I'm so happy about the things happening in the US. Things maybe in the works but it was a fight to get here.just happy about where we are now.

2. You are happy about where the U.S. is right now???

3. medical marijuana wise, its still shaky but its better than nothing. Progress is being made, though rather slowly

4. Walt, it's a matter of "compared to what"! When I started toking, an "un-smokable amount"- like 2 small "roaches"- could get you 20 years in prison in California! (Timothy Leary, 1968) :eek:

Dudes, it is SO much better now! MMJ and a $100 fine for simple possession! :smoke:

Why not work with me to get cannabis all the way legal? Get a copy of my List (see the bottom of my sig for my email) and educate those around you! After all, when folks read news articles like "[FONT=&quot]Expert Testifies Cannabis Helps Slow Aging" or "[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half", they start paying attention pretty fast!

The reason cannabis is still illegal is that most people are in the dark about what it can do! It is up to us to educate them! (The government and schools sure won't!) If what was in my list became common knowledge[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot], we would either have legal cannabis- or a revolution! Cannabis is a medical miracle! :smoke:

EDUCATE YOURSELF, THEN OTHERS! :yay:

Legal in 2012! The end of the "old world" and the beginning of our new one! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]("It's the end of the world as we know it! And I feel fine!" [​IMG])[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]

Granny :wave:
    [/FONT]

5. This guy is amazing ^^^

It is looking pretty good here in California.

6. Yes. I'm happy that something is happening in the us. Where we are is not the best but at least we are in the fight