New THC Product

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by tonyalamo, Mar 21, 2009.

1. There is a new hangover prevention product selling in the south called THC-The Hangover Cure. I freaked out when I saw it in a head shop in Dallas. It's a powder you drink with water after a night of alcohol, it's all natural and it works really well. Anyway, I noticed that this product, THC (wink wink) definately caters to the pot community. You can recycle a vial and store your bud in it, or even a joint. So now I walk around with a vial in my pocket that has the THC label on it with a joint inside :). Just wanted to make you guys aware, I am not affiliated with the product but it's pretty cool that they are targeting the weed community like this. Plus the website is pretty funny. www.the-hangover-cure.com and I think www.drinkTHC.com also works.

2. how much money do you make for advertisin this?

3. #3 Blaghlagh, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    Only two posts from this guy both advertising the same thing, and you just joined. Forgive me for not believing you, but damn man, just too blatant.

4. my ass u arent affiliated..
    id rather just smoke a bowl and drink some orange juice anyways when i have a hangover

5. Sounds like your trying to sell something, but thats pretty cool.:smoking::smoking:

6. i assure you i will NEVER buy this, simply for the fact it's being advertised here.

7. Thanks but no thanks Tony. Your product doesn't interest me unless it has actual THC content, and even if it did, I never get hangovers because I drink in moderation.

8. My brother is the Dallas distributor for this product, I was just trying to help him out. Just thought you guys would want to know about it. Wasn't trying to hard sell anyone on it but they do sell it in head shops and stuff. Sorry!

9. Where can I find it in New York? I might give that a shot. I had quite a hangover this morning.

10. sorry man i dont get hangovers anymore,:hello: haven't for a long time

11. hahah what a joke!

12. You can get vitamin packets that do the same thing for cheaper.

13. I didnt sound that website funny at all!YOU LIED TO ME:mad:

14. Dude swallow some vitamins drink lots of water, and your guaranteed hangover safe!

15. or why not just use real THC - thats my hangover cure! :D

16. I have used it, it works okay, tastes like a Flintstone vitamin kinda. But I do use the empty container as a stash box because it says THC on it lol. So it's not false advetising any more.