New tent

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dharvey, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Got my tent today it bigger than my old tent I wanna start my next grow 4 plants in 3 gallons pots IMG_1377.JPG
    Should I go with 4plants in 3gallon I have 600 watt led and 2 300 watt led also 48x24x60

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. You can fill that tent with 1 plant in a 10 gallon pot. Or 2 in 5 gallon pots. Save a plant or two for next time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. What strains are ya running bud jus curious

• Like Like x 2
  4. My tents the same size and I put a 3 and a half footer in spread the branches out and she fills up the whole room

• Like Like x 1
  5. Found a bunch of random bag seeds not sure been saving them for a while

6. Plant them grow them out for a couple of months pick the strongest ones and start flowering

• Like Like x 1
  7. But I would suggest in that size tent put one in and make sure she's over 3 feet tall bend the branches down and watch her grow

• Like Like x 1
  8. Do you think 3gallons pots would be enough just trying to get a idea or should I go with bigger pots

9. I use 3 gallon pots everything turns out alright

• Like Like x 1
  10. No more than 2 realistically, I have a 4x4x7 and it's only good for 4 mature plants comfortably.

First grow using cfls.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Been thinking about 4 plants I just want a lot of weed to last me for a while

12. If you want a bigger yield you need more light not more plants. More plants with the same light equals more popcorn and less dense colas same yield.

Grow journal

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I have almost the same tent except its 4x4x6.5 . 2 is the absolute max dude unless you get some small autos in there or something. But if your just starting you probably don't want autos.
    I have 4 plants in my tent and it is way crowded. I couldn't put a 5th one in no way. It will surprise you how much they bush up and take up space lol. stick with 2 max, for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I have 3 led lights one from roleadro 300watts one from ledgle 300 watts and meihzi 600 watt led if that should be enough 530 real watts want at lease 8oz dry

15. #15 generic98547, Aug 6, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    You can easily get that from two plants... look at my grow... the plant in currently growing I'm hoping to get 100+ grams from... you can get large yields from a single plant. Hell you could get the 8 ounces off of one plant veg'd for a long time and scrogged. But you could also just stick with smaller plants and a 2-3 week veg time and cram four in if you really want... I'm not gonna say it's impossible lol but you could easily just veg two out a bit longer for the same yield.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Kool Im thinking of doing the 2max is 3 thanks for the help

17. I got 7 and a half ounces off three plant with 2 1200 watt leds the plants topped out at two and a half feet tall. I then put one 3 and a half footer got almost 10 zs

18. She almoat topped out at 5 feet tall

19. More plants is not always better more veg time for one plant is

• Like Like x 1