New tent!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cg666, Jun 17, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

I had no idea how big these were until the box arrived. I set up my new 5x5x7 tent, fan, lighting, filter and temp gauges and snapped a quick photo. Its hard to do that by yourself lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Nice bro I need to look into a carbon filter.. did you buy or build yours?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I bought a 6" Vivosun kit on Amazon. This is totally new to me so I didnt want to try making my own until I had something to compare it to.

4. Nice. I, like most other people started the other way around. Planted some seeds then tried building my room as quick and as cheap as possible. You've gone the right way about it lol, invest then reap the rewards . Looks awsome. With a room that looks like that I'd recommend trying to get a mentor on here for your grow.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks good!
    Using the vent flaps or ducting for passive intakes? Play around with the fan speed/passive air intakes til you get the right amount of negative pressure.
    Make sure the ducting on your inline fan is sealed up real tight. I use foil tape on top of using the clamps. If your exhaust ducting falls off you're gonna have a bad time..

And yeah.. they are a pain to set up on your own lol, especially when they're brand new.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you! I have one open on the bottom but thats all- and ill get that tape asap. I can imagine that would be horrible lol

7. How much is a seed? Oh yeah, I can afford that....will I be needing anything else?

• Like Like x 1
  8. LOL right?!?

Im working on a newbie grow journal tonight. It will list all the mess ups and the expenses lol

9. No kidding, It would be a very cheap hobby if you could do it all over again.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hard to detect sarcasm over text but I'm feeling it right now. Anyway, if your question is genuine and your not being a dick then yeah, pots, grow medium, nutes, temperature gauge, ph meter, the list goes on.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sorry, this is some old stuff, it's not really that potent, it just makes everything seem really funny. I think it's the blueberry in it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sarcasm..again? :thumbsdown:

Lol!

13. No, I'm serious about the Blueberry.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Stop that :lmafoe:

15. Grow journal is up!

• Like Like x 1