New tent setup!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by ThaWidow, Feb 4, 2011.

1. #1 ThaWidow, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    What do you guys think? Opinions are valued! Always looking to improving my garding skills... A real farmer never stops learning right:D

10x10x8 fully vented tent. 2 600hps in aircooled hoods and one 1000whps in the middle, 10 girlz in 7g buckets/soil. Vegged for 4-5 weeks in 3g, grown to about 3f, topped them, then transplanted into 7g buckets and vegging for 2-3 weeks untill the flip, flower for 7-9 weeks, ph 6.5 till 2 weeks to harvest then flux & flush from 4-7 weeks...5 SuperlemonHaze and 5 Jack Hauer...

:confused:What are your yeild predictions for this and what do you think about having the 1000w in the middle of the 600w's:confused:
    Thanks for the feedback:smoke:

2. asking yield questions is as accurate as guessing the weather...

2200 watts with two months of flower is 2200 grams... in a perfect garden

and with all the transplants and supertopping... i'd be happy with half that... but it should be primo stuff... so it balances out

3. Ya im aware there are a lot of factors that go into the yield and it is like guessing the weather... From my previous experience with a similar setup but using 5g buckets instead of 10g and less light and I got 3-5oz per plant...

4. Sounds like a great setup...any pics? At least you know you'll get more than you did last time right?