New Technique for Desparate Vapers!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by a bag of it, Feb 20, 2009.

1. First things first...does anyone else get tired of using black font?

and now the story....

Last night, I finished off the last of my stash(white rhino) and today I couldn't get any bud until later tonight...but I had an idea:smoke:

I found the bag that the white rhino was in, and got out a credit card. I tore the bag in half and then scraped the inside of the bag with the credit card. I collected all the kief on the edge of the credit card, and then scraped that into the bowl on my SSV, Turned it up to a high temp and vaped away. I got a solid 10 hits or so off of just the little amount of kief on the inside of the bag. Got me pretty ripped, I was amazed!

Makes me miss my space case though, I need a new grinder:(

2. I didn't think you could vape kief because the lack of plant matter makes it pretty much the same as smoking.

3. Ah, I've have many good nights like that :smoke:
    I need to get a new grinder myself, sometime soon.
    Thanks for reminding me!

cheers

4. waste, make little hash patties instead. You get wayyyyyy more hits, dude i did this and got like 20+ hits, and it was just regular schwag keif. But ey you gotta' do what you gotta' do.

5. can you smoke hash the same way you smoke keif? I know there's a hot kinfe method, but i saw a milkshot video in the milkshot thread that showed someone just putting a nugget of it in their bong and lighting it with a bic or something.

6. how do you do this?

7. thats a pretty good idea