New SYN Tallboy Showerhead!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by hmdank903, May 17, 2012.

1. #1 hmdank903, May 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2012
    Just got this in the mail today from Kulture. Got it with an ice pinch slide for a total of $260. I'll post a milk vid over the next few days but will leave you guys with a video of dry runs for now. The glass is super thick and sturdy. Perfect perfect perfect

link to dry run video:

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

ps. sorry if pics are sideways

Attached Files:

2. ive had the same piece for quite some time now and its still one of my favorites, i really like it... the only con about it tho sometimes you get a little splash of water in the mouth

3. yeah that only happens to me if i pull really hard but its not a big deal. i love it though it hits so smooth and gets me ripped.

4. Thats sweet man, how tall is it? Ive liked a lot of the syn ive been seeing on here lately, especially dr sheldon coopers. His snapped so quickly, hows yours hit

5. it's 18''. its a very smooth hit with very little drag at all. like you still definitely feel the heat of the smoke but it's not nearly intense enough to make you cough at all. it's actually kind of enjoyable. very easy to take huge rips

6. nice i got the same piece for the 4/20 sale

ps... might not wanna leave the receipt with your full address up

edit* - wanna sell your syn bowl? $20 shipped?

7. [quote name='"Got Homemade"']nice i got the same piece for the 4/20 sale

ps... might not wanna leave the receipt with your full address up

edit* - wanna sell your syn bowl? $20 shipped?[/quote]

Hahah ya henry, you might wanna takethat one down. I think i see your phone number as well. If youget weird calls in the middle of the night with the sound of heavy breathing and something squishing, its not me....

8. we all make mistakes hahaha

9. and i think i'm going to hang on to the bowl just so i have an extra in case anything bad happens to the other one

10. ill trade you for the larger brother to that bowl....

theres a snap and a bowl in that design, looks like you have the snap.

11. I'm straight I do kind of want to keep that specific bowl for now, but if I feel like getting rid of it at some point I'll hit you up

12. i absolutely love reverse showerheads, so i am truly jealous of you.

13. they're not too expensive in the scheme of things so save up buddy it's totally worth it

14. Nice pick up! Kulture FTW!

15. thanks man! and i agree kulture rocks

16. You sir, have a dank bath tub/hot tub thing. Get some bitches in there.

17. waaay ahead of you hahaha

18. Just ordered the Red/Black Label from Kulture... Will be here soon

19. wow that things stacks nicely, what if it was gridded!