new stuff...

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by mochenmat, Jun 13, 2012.

1. #1 mochenmat, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
    Soo I'm wanting to build a UCDWC system but as of right now thats out of my price range, so I'm going to slowly build it throughout the year. (or spend the $1k after tax refund in January)

So now I need to get some new stuff for my garden I was thinking of either a New 600 or 1000w light. What do you guys think 600 or 1000? I have maybe $2-250 ($300max) to spend i want to have a cooled hood maybe a cooltube (but i like the idea of having a reflector to disperse the light better!)

current setup :

1- 400W HPS with adjust-a-wing
    4- T12 shop light flouros
    6x6x6 tent
    1-400cfm fan with carbon filter for exhaust
    140cfm booster fan for intake
    2 oscillating fans

I currently use a PH drops and a PPM meter i was thinking about getting a PH pen but i rather save for a PPM/temp/ph 24/7 monitor type meter ($300+) or do you guys think it would be worth the $150 to buy a pen type now and probe type later?

Any Suggestions on sites that sell cheap $$ lights let me know i've found (Access Hydroponic - Grow Lights, Grow Tents, Indoor Garden Supplies, Hydroponic Systems) and they are not bad and give a cash discount if i drive to them ha) orrr (http://www.gyosupply.com) they have a 600w for 117...anyone bought this or have any info on it?

2. Damn dude, nice website you got here.

You saved me 900$.

3. Check out gchydro.com also. If you're in L.A. or Orange County oick up an OCWeekly or LAWeekly using Green Coast Hydro has some pretty decent sales going on.

4. Yeah everytime I go to gc I feel like I'm bothering them for asking them anything or to even get rung up! I've only been the one in LB so I can't speak for all the stores but def won't go back to that store! Too bad cuz that place is the home depot of hydro ha

5. Does anyone use fabric pots? Are they worth the money? Looking to getting some

6. Are you still looking for a 600w or 1000w setup? I might be able to hook you up with a 600w Xtrasun digital ballast and a 6" C.A.P. Xtreme hood for a decent price. I'm always coming up on equipment.

7. I use them for my pepper garden outside and my indoor garden..
    they work great!

8. how are they compared to a regular pot? worth the extra money or nah?