New Stuff, New Experience, New Phish!

Discussion in 'General' started by chazamara, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Hi everyone,

This is my first post on this site and any site so i feel pretty chill bout that seeing that most of the people here are layed back. (Lil Background) Im 17, Black, West African, and I enjoy exploring my mind with the help of drugs od course. I've been tokin for a while now since 8th grade and have done Salvia,(1st close psychadelic) Boomers, and 1ce in a while DXM(not too happy bout that) Ive always wanted to try Acid and I hope that Sunday June 13 will be my first trip. I am gonna be attending a Phish concert in Hershey, PA with some friends, hopefully have a great time. I just had a few questions if any1 is willing to help out. What are the chances of me getting good acid on Shakedown St. Ive heard that you can get access to a variety of drugs there but sometimes it could be hard. How much money should I be ready to bring? What type of ppl should i get the goods from? Who are the 100% chill ppl there or how can i tell the "I think Im a Hippie" person from the "Life is chill and You're my new friend" person?

Please help, If you have any good advice please enlighten me....

Thanks

Peace.

2. Two things:

You gotta be 18 to be here and discussion of other drugs beside MJ is prohibited.

That being said, you will most definitely find 'cid on shakedown.

Also, Phish rocks.