new strains for a new year

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stinkyy, Jan 14, 2012.

1. so im trying to narrow down what i want to start this spring. i am for sure growing 10 papaya (mango) because i already have the seeds. i am only growing feminized seeds this year. here is what i have thought to purchase- 10 trainwreck, 10 sweet tooth, 5 super skunk and maybe 5 of something else. these are not for sure the stains i will get and i would love to hear any suggestions from anyone that has grown a particular stain. i live in southern appalacia in the mountains of western north carolina our first freeze will come anywhere from end of sep to mid oct last year i grew out some ice and master kush the ice did well and the master kush sucked i learned my lesson about using our native soil, it is horrible red clay. most of my spots did nothing when i mixed 1/4 of my own mix with 3/4 native soil the only spot that did well is the one i was lazy on and only dug holes and put in cheap potting soil so this year i will be growing in 10 gallon smart pots any thoughts would be great. if you suggest a stain please tell me you harvest date. man i love grasscity thanks