New Strain growing for a Huge Yield!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cloud9cruzer, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Here is what I use and the proof of the acidity. This water was as red as the devils dick!!

Attached Files:

2. #62 Cloud9cruzer, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    I agree with hot4bud.

I'm also looking for the answer to your question man. My kalash is also suffering from acidity and I'm afraid it might have stunned her.

3. #63 Cloud9cruzer, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    Here are some pics.
    Update:
    Day: 24 Flower
    pH level 5-6. Applied Dolomite lime and is slowly lowering pH
    Combined some cfls to give it a more complete treatment of spectrum colors and added 1 more. TOTAL watts: 136 (cfl equivalent) tw0 18w and 5, 20 w. You do the math :p
    Watered yesterday with Bud candy: 2 tsp/gal
    HUmidity: 30%
    Temp: 80f

Attached Files:

4. if youus are looking to raise your ph and budget is tight , you can use a quater T SPOON of eighther baking powder OR bie carbonated soda . mix into 5ltrs water , but dont add every watering as what ever you use will last for a while , you will know when its time to add more bcouse your ph will be out of range . I go for 6.2
    hope this helps

5. Hey treppieeee, I did what you suggested man, but no change :(
    Also just watering with big bloom since I've read in some posts that the watering label is shit. Most people don't even use half of what is said.
    Fox Farm just want the money for other fox farm shit. Pisses me off, DAMN!!!!

Ima water w some water for a couple of times and see what happen.
    Post some pics of yo ladies. They are looking nice!

6. This is just one of my kalash`s , hope you like these pics , plant is loaded with tricombes , buds are very dense , if your still growing with cfl`s my advice would be to change to HPS as im not sure cfL`s would penetrate the lower bud sites for all the leaves . This plant has JUST started to fattern up , think maybe another week or 2 , here`s the pics anyway , hope you enjoy ,mmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached Files: