Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New stoner

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Yoyogirl, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Hey all
    I am new to the whole stoner scene and I was wondering what is the best bud to get that’s pretty low in thc and won’t cause any major problems for me and doesn’t smell? In need something that I can use that doesn’t look obvious I’m a stoner and can use discreetly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. The most stealthy things are probably the pen type vapes. Vape fans can advise you. What is the best bud depends on what access you have. Someone who can choose strains can advise. Good luck.

3. First off, welcome to the 'city.

Any weed you get is going to smell, and it's going to smell 10x as much to others than it does to you. Even if you get schwaggy hemp buds that smell like hay, you're still going to have odor problems. Getting a vaporizer, odor control candles such as Beamer, and storing bud / accessories in air tight or odor containing containers will go a long way towards managing smell.

I'd recommend starting with high CBD bud such as Harlequin, Cannatonic, ACDC, and similar. They will still contain a small ratio of THC, but you will have a very minor high if it's noticeable at all. You can expect to experience more of a sense of calm, well being, and relaxation compared to the energetic and euphoric effects of most sativa and hybrids.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Find an oil with a 5:1 or 1:1 THC to CBD ratio.

Little smell, low inebriation, relaxation effects.

5. That’s what I am thinking I already take enough boosting energy high stuff already. Kanna&modilfinil (online with no prescription) o just need something to keep me calm in the evening help me forget the rest of the day and something I can smoke that won’t stink the house out. I won’t look stoned and won’t set of the smoke alarm

6. Hey all great news some dudes have fixed me up with some vape oil and I’m in pot heaven.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The strain lineage you want is Jack Herer. Smells like candy so it's super discreet. Perfect for beginners.

8. Jack Herer is an excellent sativa and I would not call it calming at all.