new stealth grow box

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bambam123, Jun 8, 2008.

1. i'm looking to buy or make a stealth grow box. I want a really small one like one of those computer stealth ones where the plants grown inside of a computer case. I saw one at homegrown hydroponics except that was 600 bucks and i dont' have that kind of money. Do you no anyother place where i can get a stealth grow box for under 200 bucks. IT doesn't have to be in a computer. Also if i was to make a stealth box out of a computer case how would i get the power to go in the computer?

2. you're in need of a DIY. $200 for a stealth box. i'd go to wal-mart and see what kinda cheap furniture they have that you could use. anything that could be sealed up and grown inside of. check out some of the other threads in Growroom Design/Setup for more ideas

3. I made one inside a cumputer case and I had a power strip inside in a seperate compartment and thats what i used to power the bulbs, fans, etc. I was only able to fit one plant in mine and it was a pretty large computer case. They're easy as hell to make though, put mine together in like to days. Go to your hardware store and get some of that reflective insulation stuff and use that to seal up the box. Read into it a lot too because you're going to need to give your plant special care and do some extra stuff to ensure success in such a small growing space.

:bongin:

4. i have a big computer case. It used to be used for a server so it's a little bigger than a full tower. I"m going to buy some cfls what watts should i get and how many. How many computer case fans will i need and how do i power those since they are powered through the power supply and i will be taking that out?

5. if i were u id get a 3door file cabinet & take out the bottom of the 1st two shelves
    cause if u spend 200$ seting up a pc case u will pull small yeilds every 3 months if it works properly & u could just buy 200$ worth of cronic & it would be more then u pulled outta a pc case in 6 months
    good luck

6. i agree with dadoc. maybe get a cabinet and set that up, then set up your computer case as a seedling/veg cab and get a perpetual harvest going.