New Spoon!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by k00lw33dsm0k3r, Apr 9, 2009.

1. #1 k00lw33dsm0k3r, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    Well i have been smoking for a while now. (6 months) and im getting tired of using test tubes stolen from biology LOL. so i decided to pick up this spoon for $25. :hello: What do you think i should name it? I smoked .3 out of it. (.2 fits in the bowl) and i was soo high i love it.

TOP VIEW
    [​IMG]
    BOTTOM VIEW
    [​IMG]
    FRONT bowl side
    [​IMG]
    Size
    [​IMG]

Cell phone pics - Samsung Rant 2.0 MP camera
    Thanks!

2. classic first pipe. darken that bitch up! lol...

hard one to name though.... just let it come... cause if you name it simply off its looks... ya gonna end up with something gay like "liney" or "dotty"

but in writing that last sentence i wanted to call your pipe "Mystic" cause it has blue like the Xmen girl. And she changes colors... and that thing most definately will not remain clear... (well it wouldnt if i had it)

3. Looks like a nice piece of glass my friend! Hopefully many more will follow. . .

And yea, if you smoke like most tokers do that thing will not stay clear for long. But definately a step up from biology class tubes. And as for the name, dont worry, it will come to you one night hella blazed. Nice first piece man.

4. Overall, a nice legit little spoon you got there. The only flaw I can see in it is the hole in the bowl is a little small, which means it's easier to load and you'll never need a screen or anything, but it will clog easier, so just make sure you keep the hole nice and open for each sesh. Other than that, good spoon man.

The Genius

5. Hell yeah man I love clear pipes and watching them color in every time I smoke, nice nice :smoking:

6. Haha it definetly is a step up from tubes lol. but it wont be getting dirty. i clean after each use. i wanna make it last long time. Thanks for the name, I'm gonna name it Mystic. well off to smoke now .

7. just outa sheer curiosity how does one smoke a test tube? sorta like a light bulb vaporizer? If u have shop class u could make a nice wooden pipe :D Nice spoon though:smoking:

8. I'll take some pics with my phone again tomorrow of what i use to smoke outta. until then its sophisticated!

9. #9 k00lw33dsm0k3r, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    Well i woke up today, its shitty raining outside so i decided to take some pics of my old bong with the glass test tubes from biology. My first and only Homeade Piece.

BONG
    [​IMG]
    Bowl and Diffuser Tube
    [​IMG]
    Downstem and bowl in water
    [​IMG]

Ive been smoking from that thing for 6 months. I think its cool cause it has a glass bowl, no foil and no metal, the bottle you can throw out and melt another hole anytime and all u have to clean is bowl and diffuser/ bong slider. I love it and i still smoke from it too. but it cant compare to my glass spoon "mystic" is what i named her.
    till next time :smoking:

10. Also, be sure to stay away from straighty names like Greenthumb09.

11. I know, those are dumb. I named the pipe "mystic".
    :D

12. it looks like... smurf acne :D

*little blazed*

good pipe though!!

13. Lol it does look like that after i look at it haha the ball on the opposite side of the carb has like silver glitter inside but i cant take pic cause all i got is a camera phone 2.0MP. Anyways im talking alot cause im high haha i smoked .7 outta that pipe and it got me blazed :smoking:. And i have like another .3 grinded up that ill smoke maybe later on tonite or tomorrow. Then i have to take a 2 month T-Break cause it takes me like .3 to get me high on some kush. But I want my tolerance to be back down to .1 or .05 like the first time u get high. haha off to finish that .3 :wave:.

14. lol... bitches stop hating on my username (its a username..its meant to be cliche... lol)

but did ya say ya named it mystic???? lol! cool

new xmen movie coming out...