New spoon and some schwag pics!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Dr. Green Thumb, Mar 26, 2009.

1. #1 Dr. Green Thumb, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SOME SHROOMS...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AND MY HOOKAH :D (kinda hard to see for some reason)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ENJOY :)

time to smoke the schwag and eat about 5 caps :D

2. nice i wish i could eat some shrooms!

3. yall just gonna let my thread die... fuck yall too :p

4. nobodys got any pics to post?...........................

5. dont smoke shwag out of a pipe >_<

6. Is the smoke really freaking harsh cause theres no room to cool off from the lighter? I would be afraid of burnin my throught. Nice little piece though. Easy to hide im sure. Toke up :) . You picked those yourself?

7. yea i picked the mush, they work, trust me...

dont know what kind they are but they grow in abundance here from march-june an ive been cashin hundreds of 'em... the schwag doesnt smoke too harsh.. what would u guys recommend? thanks yea the pipe was 15 bux not bad eh?

8. You're just eating mushrooms you pick from the ground, without knowing exactly what kind they are? Not smart amigo.

9. Nice... I love seeing what other people's schwag/mids look like! Keep posting pics after your pickups please.

10. Nice piece man, not too shabby for 15 bucks.

Have fun with those shrooms.

:smoking:

11. I trust you ;) i pick myself. Nothin like being from bumfuckegypt florida. Lotsa pastures.

All naysayers. While it is true that the shrooms that you pick outta the forest you dont know whats up... the good ones grow right in the cow shit. hard to fuck up. and i dont believe in death caps so ill take my chances. Ive tripped lots of times with many friends from picked shrooms outta pastures and ive never seen or heard of someone dying... made up.

12. oh no, u CAN die from eating the wrong shrooms, and if u do eat the wrong shroom YOU WILL DIE...

death caps are very real man trust me....

but, i know what to look for when i pick these shrooms, i know what they smell like how the "bruise" and where to look, the shrooms i pick are 100% safe and legit get-u-fucked-up-shrooms...

dont say im not a smart amigo because i pick shrooms and dont know "what kind" they are... most the ppl that pick shrooms to sell dont even know what kind they are, they just know u get high off of them.. thats why they sell 'em, but some fools might sell u death in a bag so i pick my own shrooms... i got about 2 pounds right now fresh, when they dry it'll prolly be like 14 ounces but regardless thats alot of shrooms to eat :D

13. roll that schwag in a big ol blunt dont use a pipe

14. those shrooms dont look like anything ive seen.. is it a very light cyaniscense? cubenzi?

ps. thats a nice bowl :D

15. im addicted to pipes lol

16. me too man me too...got a good bit love my roor. (and my vaporbros just got here like 10 min ago!!!) but "IF" i must smoke schwag i roll that shit up

17. cool, i dont have a vap... an i hate the taste of blunts, even joints, dont like the taste of any paper or none of that shit, just weed on glass

18. i wanna do shrooms! :eek::mad::(

19. you hate the taste of blunts but you can stand the taste of schwagg?

theres something i never heard before

20. i like teh way the bowl of the pipe curves up