New space case grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by theoryGV, Apr 3, 2011.

1. #1 theoryGV, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    Just traded a 1/8 of bud to a friend for a large space case grinder not even a month old haha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Size comparison to my old chromium crusher
    [​IMG]

2. GOOD TRADE :smoke::smoke:

3. Legit. He's goinga smoke that 8th and be like....god dammit once it's all gone.

4. good deal

5. #5 theoryGV, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    He already smoked the 1/8 with me I matched him a 1/8 and I ordered a sharpstone pollen press and he ordered a new space case the titanium one so he won't even miss it haha

Another pic of this bad boy

[​IMG]

6. Wow he's just buying a new one? Confused about his logic

7. Well he didn't know there was a titanium one and when I showed him the black one he loved it and bought it on the spot so I got his old one for a 1/8. He is one of my more well off friends so he didn't mind taking a loss:smoke:

8. This thing is a beast live how it breaks up my buds with a ease haha and it stacks keif fast as hell

9. Ah nice. Just so he knows the titanium isn't actually titanium, its just the name of the model. It is also aluminum.

10. Congrats..I also got the same one for $34 off ebay..Even tho some people on here said it was a fake.

11. For real haha didn't know that I think he just likes the black instead of silver as do I