New South PArk

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenLantern420, Apr 6, 2006.

1. i concur

2. god i hate 2 parters....and this is like only the second one in the series right? the other is with cartmans dad

i pray to god i have off all next week, but the moron in my school cant comprehend letting there PARENTS sell raffle tickets for like an extra week off of school

3. Fuck 2 parters

4. eh, dont get me wrong i love south park. but it seemed like they were stretching for material...not the funniest episode.

5. Man South Park was ripping up on Family Guy, I can wait till next week when the next episode is.

6. do ya'll think FG will rip on SP now?

7. Yea Im sure they will. Its gonna turn into an all out war:devious:

8. So I haven't really been watching the new family guy's, but did they actually do the shit with Muhammad or did south park just make it all up.

Either way, I thought this episode was the best of the 3 new ones, and I can't wait for the next one. IT'S JUST THE SAME INTERCHANGABLE JOKE OVER AND OVER!

9. i agree

still tunin in next week though lol

10. or not, they do them on current events....thats pretty much stayed true through the series, even though somtimes its more broad in that it features santa/jesus and its decemeber vs osama tapes just came out and there mocking him

11. I went to the MFA in Boston last night with my Europen History class so I missed it. When does it re air tonight? (EST)

12. I tend to think that more than likely it's not a two-parter? Unless someone has read otherwise on there site or something. I think that whole show was a quarter jab at family guy and 3 quarters jab at Comedy Central for the whole "In the Closet" episode controversy. I know the jokes tend to be repedetive in style on the Family Guy but I still love the show...but South Park sure knows how to make stuff look stupid I admit.

13. I agree. I think family guy in the show was a metaphor for south park. About how they made fun of a religion and get hated on for it. And the same happened to family guy on that episode

14. hahaha yes I saw it, I loved it, cartman is my hero! I hate family guy so I was crackin up the whole time:eek:

15. *BUMP*

The second parts coming on soon.

16. just saw the 2nd part..cmdy centrall bitched out showing the image, good episode though.

17. lol no dude, the creators did that to make fun of comedy central

18. haha that would explain the text some.oh well i'm baked mistakes happen:D

19. Part 2 SUCKED.

20. I liked it. The cartmen and kyle fight was awesome. Theyre fightin like girls and then break through a window:laughing: Kowabonga Mother Fucker :bongin: