New South Park Tonight!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Ferris2000, Mar 29, 2006.

1. do you guys know what this new episode is gonna be about?

2. A disaster of epic proportions threatens the town and Stan is to blame in an all-new episode of “South Park” titled "Smug Alert!" premiering Wednesday, March 29 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Stan is the driving force who gets the citizens of South Park to buy hybrid cars. Just as everyone starts to feel really good about what they're doing to help save the earth, scientists discover a stormy, dark mass accumulating over the town.

Should be great!

3. i cant wait..im fuckin thrillled and cant wait to smoke for it

4. Niiicccceeeeee

5. I'll watch it, seen every SP episode so far. The last one was hilarious. I wish I had some bud to smoke before :( Smoke a bowl for me guys, all I've smoked is a tiny ball of resin in the past 2 weeks. GRRR

6. :) Yep, I'll be watching tonight. Im going to save what little I have left for tonight, so I can get high, watch and , and relax.

7. omg that sux man..... im sorry i will dedicate my smokeout 2nite for you cuz i kno how ya feel

8. T- minus 1 hour ya'll

9. chapel show and old SP episode in the meantime.:D

10. COPS is currently on FX I think that's what's getting me to South park....

11. COME ON PEOPLE NOW PEOPLE NOW PEOPLE NOW HYBRIDS ARE FOR PEOPLE NOW PEOPLE NOW

Hahaha yes

12. hahaha .... WOW THANNXXXX :D

13. lol...mixing with the smug from george clooney's acceptance speach...lol he even took credit for the civil rights movement...lol that was hilarious

14. Ike: I'm totally trippeeng balls... I'm totally...tripping...balls

15. Hahahaha "I'm sorry your gay little song killed your friend"

16. YOu can drive hybrid cars, just dont be smug about it...

...Im not ready yet...i cant either.......its simply asking too much

17. damn did u guys post as u were watching? lol

Honestly... i was expecting better. But i am high as fuck! My pre-south park bowl was tight

18. Hells yeah me and Ferris are good like that

19. haha fuck ya man

20. :hello: :hello: :hello: Cartman, my hater, my idol. :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: