New South Park Tonight...

Discussion in 'General' started by BillDavis, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Yup, title says it all. Haven't seen a thread about it on here, maybe didn't look hard enough but yeah... 12th season starts tonight in about 15-20 minutes.

2. Sweet. Me and my girlfriend are defiantly watching it tonight after I download it from MrTwig

3. thanks for the heads up +rep

4. Is it the Family Guy episode I'm watching now?

5. no thats old man its the one on nxt

6. I don't think so... The new South Park episode is supposed to have something to do about Cartman getting tonsillitis or something to that effect. I don't know, its new. Haven't seen it. Its on now though....

7. Yeah my bad it's on now.. Cartman gets AIDS from an operation...

8. "Aids burger in paradise."

"Waisting away because of aids and stuff..."

Awesome.

9. Hahaha that was FUCKED up. Kyle deserved that shit. haha Aids is no laughing matter

10. Fuck yeah!!! Kyle beat the shit out of Cartman!!

11. "We're not just sure, we're HIV positive" Bahahahahahahahah!

12. Dude, this is seriously one of the most fucked up episodes. If someone ever purposely infected me with AIDS I'd fucking KILL THEM. It makes me scared and paranoid 'cuz onetime I banged my ex for like ten minutes without a rubber, but I was paranoid then too and put one on.

13. i predict that they will find magic johnson, and kyle wont get to break cartmans xbox unforunately.

but at the end of the episode, cartmen turns on his xbox and gets the Ring Of Death NOOOOO damn you kyle!!!!

14. Thats awesome. So far, if this is anything the new season will be like, then it'll own everything.

15. lmfao that episode was funny, the one before it was better though.
    "I'm still breaking your xbox" haha

16. Hmm, that kind of sucked.

The whole time I was waiting for something funny to happen, but it never did.

17. Yeah, I kinda thought it sucked. I think they're running out of ideas lately.

18. I thought it was awesome... But to each his own, yo. Each his own.

19. "these two friends are fought aids and are now completly healed" "were not friends he gave me aids" "these two lovers" hahah

20. I havnt watched it yet but I probably will have the same response.

After season 10, it really started go downhill.