New South Park Tonight: 10 p.m.

Discussion in 'General' started by MrMoney, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Just throwing out a reminder so nobody forgets!:)

Also curious as to what everyone thought of the last couple of episodes...
    I myself just thought they were average, but then again I haven't smoked in 3 weeks. So I haven't been watching them in my normal state of mind...

2. dont worry, I dont forget :p

3. I think this season has sucked so far. They are just trying to see how far they can take it now imo..

4. This season ive been watching sons of anarchy over south park on wednesday.

Then the next day south park is on southparkstudios.com

5. south park is one of my favrite shows. but this season has just been to raunchy for my taste.

6. wtf?

butters shooting people in the dick and cartman getting beat down by stans girl = south park greatness

7. i thought the first one was kinda lame/weird to be honest.. but cartman getting his ass kicked by wendy was fuckin hilarious!

8. this season has been great for so far.. hope the hotel room im stayin at tonight has comedy central = /

9. Same here, the second one was definitely better. I'm hoping tonight doesn't disappoint.

None of you Eastern timers better spoil it for us over here on the west coast who have to wait 3 hours later either.:p

10. The first one was nothing special
    but i thought the second one was hilarious
    i was super baked when i saw the second one
    and at the end after cartman got his ass kicked and was all crying
    it just freaked me out for some reason
    like he went absolutely crazy???
    i mean i know cartman is a crazy fool
    but this time it seemed like he went to far, idk?

11. awesome. thank you. i don't have cable (kill your tv!!!) but it'll be on allsp.com before i know it. um lemme know if it's against the rules to link there.

12. I'm gonna take the opposite stance here and say that I thought the first ep was hilarious and the second one was meh. Tonights looks funny though, I prefer it when they dont give too much away with the previews, usually that means they think that ep will be funnier.

13. OMG THERE ARE TWO NEW ONES I HAVEN'T SEEN?!?! thank you person above me.

14. OF COURSE I'm gonna be watching the new south park tonight you think I forget??

As for now, futurama is on... which means its time to smoke a bowl :D

15. You're welcome person below me.

Heh.....below me.

16. oh look i am too!!!!

17. Meh, it was pretty good. I think the breast cancer one was funnier.

18. Well damn...

At least you didn't spoil it for us west coast people.:)

19. south park this season has been the most hardcore yet, i watched the 1st half stoned as fuck!, they rock, new ep will be good!!!!