New South Park Episode Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by T0rnat0, Sep 24, 2013.

1. :hello:  :bongin:  :smoking:  :smoke:  :metal:  :yay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SbbNf0TEh8g

2. I wanted to blaze and watch this so bad but i'm sick with a sore throat! guess ill have to watch it sober and just take a little break til the Breaking Bad finale!

3. Or wait to watch it till you can blaze..ha

4. Now there's an idea!

5. I hope they have it on hulu!

I jerk off inside books and give life to words

6. Extremely average. A 5 at best.

7. ^thats a shame. Sometimes they're really good, was hoping this would be a good start. I'll still check it out though I think.

As the years go on cartman is becoming too "cartman" 

9. i agree it was a pretty weak episode.

10. A second viewing did it some justice, but yeah overall this was a 6 at best. Not too bad, not very good either. I was intrigued by the new opening though. Here's hoping this season gets better.

11.  xbox vs playstation part 2 tonight!

12. I find that I need to be high to truly enjoy these new episodes. I watched the ginger cow episode high a couple weeks ago and thought it was super hilarious. When I originally watched it sober I thought it was just ok.

That is not a good sign if I need to be intoxicated to enjoy the show these days.

13. These last few episodes are alright but its kinda lame how long they are stretching this plot-line out.  It will probably become a movie at one point, like imagination land did