New song with Eminem is so dope

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Pathogenik, Apr 23, 2010.

1. This song is so good.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETOeWgISQeM]YouTube - B.o.B ft Eminem & Hayley Williams Airplanes Part 2 Official Song Full[/ame]

2. Em killed it man, i been bumpin that shit all weeeek

The adventures of bobby ray comes out in 5 days!!

3. Yeah this song is real good but it shows the hypocrisy in hiphop fans. The first version of this without em was to "pop" for people but as soon as he jumps on it the shit bumps. :rolleyes:

4. I never knew there was even a first version. I just happened to come across this today.

5. Em is huge right now dude, what you expect?

6. IDK how everyone thinks that wayne is the "best rapper alive" when eminem is clearly perfectly healthy, alive, and breathing.

7. Dude stop it, Wayne has his fans and they will say hes the best just like we will say our favorite is the best.

"Everyone", as you descibed, doesnt exist.

8. best video is, 3 AM
    smoke and watch it.

9. Everyone = all these white highschool kids that have no idea what real music is and just blast wayne even though he blows dick. Close to all of these newer "rappers" (and I lose that term loosely) suck, and everyone likes them just because they have good beats, but lyrically they're horrible.

10. Who cares about a video? It's about the music.

11. Why they gotta be white and why is that "everyone"?:confused:

12. Dude, just stop.
    [​IMG]

13. BTW, I'm white.

14. This changes nothing.