New Smoking Table

Discussion in 'General' started by MINDyourHEAD, Feb 17, 2009.

1. no... its just a table that i mean to do alot of smoking around/on the table itself will not smoke unless i decide to set fire to it

2. Lol that made me lol!

3. dude asweet you amish?

4. nice table man, i was thinking of making one myself. except mine would have...

-a hole near the center for my vaporizer cord to go through
    -weed leaf coasters
    -a divet for rolling, so you wouldnt need to scrape the bud into a pile. with an assortment of papers on hand.
    -a few ashtrays
    -a bottle opener attatched to one of the legs

5. trust me, this table is even more beautiful in person :D

6. nice table, I too enjoy some good wood working. there is nothing more satisfying than making something useful for yourself

7. Look at all that crystal

8. Considering he's using the internet, im gonna guess no.

9. I'd say cut a circle out and have a drop in ash tray, maybe some other drop in pockets to hold drinks, anything that'll keep spillable items secured is good when smokin the reefer

other than that, pimpin table

10. thats a great looking table. we've got a regular craftsmen on our hands

11. Nice work, appealing shape plus the folding legs thing is a good idea. I just got my woodshop authorization at my college so I've been makin stuff like mad. Something about tablesaws and miter saws and drill presses is extremely satisfying. Other blades should give you more respect cuz they don't understand how much work goes into just making shit square and even.

I think I might have to build myself one, incorporating the folding leg thing but also some of the stuff nicsye said, especially the joint rollin divot.

12. Unfortunately i made this in school so i couldn't add all the little accessories i wanted to.