New smoker, just moved to Austin

Discussion in 'General' started by NineLannister, Apr 5, 2014.

1. #1 NineLannister, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    What's up y'all?

I'm Nine, your typical nerdy grad student who spends his spare time chilling, gaming, watching movies, and getting stoned as hell. I've been smoking occasionally since high school, but only recently have entered the scene for real. Just because there's nothing better than a good bowl after a long-ass day. 

I just moved to Austin for school, and unfortunately I'm having a bit of trouble breaking into the scene around here since none of my friends enjoy smoking. Kinda sucks, but I figured joining grasscity would be a cool way to chat with people who enjoy smoking as much as I do.

So yea, that's about it! Nice to meet y'all!

EDIT: Whoops, I totally meant to post this under introduce yourself. So sorry about that.

2. welcome to the city :wave:

:bongin: :gc_rocks:

3. Welcome to GC :smoke:

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. austin is a great city, you won't have any trouble meeting people i'm sure

5. #5 509Kush, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014

Welcome to GC man  :smoking: . I'm sure you won't have any problems meeting people in Austin and finding a crowd you fit in with. It's a huge place. I don't suppose your name is a Game of Thrones reference is it? :p

6. Welcome to Austin! It is a smoker paradise in Texas here.I'm out of town for 3 weeks but definatly will hit ya up when we return.Ya gotta hunt a little for the good Kush but once you find it your all good!