Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New smoke shack

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lungripper666, Aug 3, 2011.

1. My dad just gave me permission to use the old camper in the backyard as a smoke shack. I've never seen Jersey Shore so stoned.

2. woo you got high, quick make a thread !

3. Fuck Yeah dude. A nice safe place respectfully out of your parents face is ideal. Enjoy.

4. That's pretty awesome, but Jersey Shore dude? Come on.

5. Jersey Shore is fuckin trash. I wouldn't waste a high watching that shit, let alone watch it sober.

6. Ahhh, reminds me of the Kushack me and my friends blaze up in every once in a while.

7. I watch it because it is so unbearably stupid. The fact that people like that exist make it like a fucking cartoon. Plus I can't pick what I like when I'm high.

8. im so jelly u should put a bunch of chairs and a table in that bitch, ohh and even a mini fridge, shit grow a plant in there

9. It's fully furnished, fridge, freezer, shower, bedroom; my dad lives in it and he says I can smoke up in here so my brothers in the main house don't smell it.

10. Welcome to indoor growing.. you now dont have to pay for weed anymore

11. I wish I could figure growing out, but everything I read seems so overly complicated.

12. Growing seems easy to me, and I've never even tried it :smoke:

13. i mean its not as easy as it seems, but the GC cultivation section is seriously the best tutorial you can find... just spend some time browsing the beginner section then take a look at some grow journals

14. You're muff cabbage

15. Don't lie. You sure as hell seemed to like it at the beginning of ur thread!!! Oh wait, it's a jersy thing...

LOL:rolleyes: