New slang term idea, keep posting

Discussion in 'General' started by alostsailor, Aug 27, 2013.

1. I'm not sure if anyone else does this or if it's just me, but do you guys know the left over pot our jars accumulate after a few purchases of marijuana? Well, I like "sprinkling" this, then packing it down to make an otherwise medium bowl into a larger one and I call it "Sprinkles". I mean, sprinkles come in the colors of the rainbow.. as does pot, so why not?
    I also when I'm out of bud I use this and pinch them into little balls and pack a bowl of it.

I was just wondering if there is an actual term for this, or if anyone else does it!
    Also! What are some other things you guys enjoy doing? I like crossing strains. Like how I've just smoked Permafrost & Royal Kush in one bowl after I smoked most of both those baggies. Just a little thing I like doing. Smoking both baggies at different intervals so I have like a 3rd left and then since I know well what both different strains are like, go out with a bang and combine 'em until I'm out. I don't know, maybe I'm just a bit strange ;)