Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new silver surfer vaporizer, smell??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by threedaysgrace, Dec 27, 2012.

1. #1 threedaysgrace, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
    So i just got myself a ssv for Christmas to hit off the new year :D. I live with the parental control so i need to know how bad this thing will smell?? will a sploof cover it or am I going to need more precautions than that??

thanks in advance, ;)

also id like to add I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death but I cant use the search functions for some reason.

2. if you got dank it'll smell like popcorn or a fart.
    mids won't smell much.

3. Please tell me how it is, thinking of buying one very soon.

4. just make sure they're asleep they'll never know. and the smell doesn't linger around much

5. keep temps low, that thing will produce huge clouds which will smell

6. The smell is minimal if anything just spray some axe or something and theres basically no way to tell. I had people walk in after I just vaped 10 seconds ago and not notice. SSV is a sick vape

7. I just got it, I'm high as a kite haha thanks for the input. I'm using a sploof and it's great :)