new shit called 'China Blue'

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Feb 25, 2006.

1. hey bladez,
    i just found this new legal shit that i haven't seen before. it's this stuff called china blue. it's supposed to give an opiate like high. the website that i found that sells it claims it's the only distributor.

they also sell salvia extract among some other stuff and they said that this stuff was more potent than saliva.

has anyone ever heard of this and if so what were the effects like?
    http://www.salviaisland.com/china.html

also they have this other stuff called 'red rock resin'. it's also supposed to be like an opiate. it's supposed to induce calmess/tranquility.
    http://www.salviaisland.com/china.html

2. Basically, it's worth neither your time nor money. It's not opium, and it doesn't feel like opium. I had a friend put it on a bowl once and while it doesn't taste bad at all, I'd rather have just smoked strait ganj.

3. well china white is a type or heroin and heroin is bad so id stay the fuck away:D

4. god damn it, it kills me everytime someone generalizes drugs without trying them. stop it.

5. amen

6. top down reasoning.... To prove A=D you say A is B is C is D so their for all D is A... To many people think this way.

It is alll about the bottom up reasoning. To prove A=D you have to work backwards. D is C is B which could be A or A1 so their for A is not nessicalry D.

7. i'm confused Bob

8. It is complicated concept I cant explain. Just two diffrent ways of comming to conclusions. Starting with the conslusion and working to the question is bottom up. Starting to with the question and working to an anwser is top down. The two diffrent ways of thinking make you come up with two vary diffrent results. Top down does not take in to conext everything you can come up with a conclusion that is false. Bottom up you use the anwser to prove a theory or qestion... I give up i am too high, and I don't have my lecture notes to write it down in a simple terms.

9. Aka some people associate common things with each other without stoping and thinking about it.

Bottom up reasoning = showing them why they are mistaken?

:confused:

Maybe a few more hits would clear things up for me :smoking: (Nope the bowl didnt help at all :)

Ive never heard of this stuff but id love to know if its anygood sounds interesting.

10. all that is is a blue lotus flower, and it aint gonna fuck you up that bad so iwouldnt get all excited

stick to the real dope kids

11. Yeah, the thread name says "china BLUE", not the snortable heroine called "china WHITE". Also, if you read the post, he says that it is LEGAL. Lets add up the facts here..

12. yes lets add up the facts... just because its legal doesnt mean it doesnt do shit unless we are talking about legal herb here...

and this is blue lotus. it doesnt do all that much but there is a high.

13. china white is cocaine hence the white

14. Yes, coke is sometimes called china white, but the white, powder heroine is called china white, aswell.

15. the reason why i was interested in 'china blue' is because someone on another board (totse.com) suggested it and gave the url claiming that he experiened euphoric effects from it.

16. as someone also stated, this is blue lotus. it has some effects i think, but im to lazy to check erowid. if you want an opiate like legal drug then get kratom. its illegal in thailand where its grown but not illegal in the US/britain and other europian countries yet

17. i've heard of kratum and gc sells it on the site in fact.

however, i have actually inquired about it on the city before and the responses indicated that it wasn't really worth it because it's effects were so minimal.

however, i have found a couple of sources where i can get real opiates from so i might just pursue that.

18. i checked erowid and it said blue lotus has a mild sedative effect, and in the experiences many people liked it, so i say you might as well give it a shot instead of taking the chance of buying real opiates off the inet(if thats where your source was)

19. ^ nah, i got 2 people i know; one carries hydracodone and the other carries ultrabs