New sherlock

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by kiefsmoker420, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Helloo grass city! Has anyone tried buying something from chunkyglasspipes.com? I don't want some sketchy website stealing my money or selling me some shitty pipe that is nothing like the one I ordered, this Is the Sherlock

image-214929222.jpg

It is hand blown 3.5 inches and thick inside out, supposedly "very chunky" it is high quality glass too

2. Why not just get something similar at our LHS? Way less risk of something happening like someone you don't want opening that package opening it, and there's always a possibilty that it could get lost or they could take your money and rip you off

3. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']Why not just get something similar at our LHS? Way less risk of something happening like someone you don't want opening that package opening it, and there's always a possibilty that it could get lost or they could take your money and rip you off[/quote]

They don't have one there and I like this one, there's no way someone I don't want opening it will open it, if people say the site is legit I will risk all the Smegma and order it!

4. I've heard that they were shady operators so Ive stayed away. And that's worked great for me, no disappointments!

5. Damn that Sherlock looked so cool :( any other websites that have cool pipes?

6. I've bought from Jupiter Glass before, timely shipping, good product, and they are in Canada

7. :hello: Iv bought from Jupiter Glass before too, they are reliable. If there's any online store in Canada that is worth buying from its this place