New SG bent neck, with blasted base...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vermonster, Jun 29, 2012.

1. #1 Vermonster, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    Whats up blades? Got a new SG dowgrid bent neck

what do you guys think?

share some rep if you like her , ill rep ya back

Attached Files:

2. Pretty dope nice pickup

3. for cereal milk viddddddddd

4. I will make a milk vid, thing stacks like a boss. Gotta have a few weeks with her first -__-

5. Thanks dude!:smoke:

6. Pretty classy looking. Nice and simple. How tall is it? Hard to get a bearing in the pics.

7. Thanks man! She stands at about 13"

8. Looks just like mine minus blasting. Same label too. Not sure how i feel about the base. Maybe need to see it in person. Congrats on getting a sov either way

9. I love the blasted base. Its the only fully blasted base i have seen so far.... It looks super tight in person!

10. ive never seen one thats for sure

11. I really love it- its something a little bit different, clean and simple. My first SG, but i now now have the bug -__-

12. Awesome SG!

13. Awesome! I've never seen a blasted base like that, I like it! How much did it run you?

14. damn that's nice bro congrats! where'd you pick it up at?

15. Thanks man! I don't talk glass prices. It is more about the piece when i share it. I didn't pay a redic amount i can tell you that much... i have never seen it either, cept for the new hex blasted double logos, but i have never seen that logo/fullblasted base combo yet

16. The friendly people on the internet.... It is VERY difficult to find SG anywhere over here in the Northeast. Thats why the internet is awesome haha

17. Damn son, that's like sheldon black classy looking. I really dig it

18. i saw it, and had to get it- clean and simple tube

19. i really would have thought this tube would've gotta a lil bit more attention. ive seen gas station pipes with more love

20. hahahaha, nice quote ;) agreed man, agreed, i gotta spread the rep before i can rep you again