New setup - need some feedback

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BTNH-krayzie420, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Aight so I got my new tent setup and everything is in place. I did not get a new exhaust system. I have ducting running from the new tent into the other tent and exhausting to the other room from there. I just wanna see if anyone can pick out any issues in this setup and give me some pointers or whatever's. TIA

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks pretty set up, as far as I can tell. I would just monitor your temps and RH and make sure they are within a range that you are happy with then keep on keeping on.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ok. connecting to tents . i take it 1 runs 12/12 the other runs 18 or 24. you need to go into the tent that is 12/12 at there night . make sure the light is not coming from the other tent from the tube . to make sure the tent is dark as it should be .

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yea that was one of my main concerns. I flipped the lights off for a minute and checked and it looked like it was gonna be ok. Had to go out of town for the night so I'll check it again tomorrow at lights out and make absolute sure. Thanks for the input brotha

• Like Like x 1
  5. You can get ducting from grow stores that is black on the inside. I just replaced my stuff after spider mites to be safe and I was surprised to see it. It really helps limit light coming in ducting. The all silver ones are like fiber optics.

6. Damn really? That's tight, I noticed today when I was setting it all up that I could see light from the outside of the ducting from he quantum board. It was just a small spot that was close to it but I was just thinking damn that is some bright ass light lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. I paid about half of what this is priced so I know you can find cheaper but I'm not sure the brand. It's stuff my local hydro shop carrries.
    ThermoFlo SR Ducting 6 in x 25 ft 736920
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1