New season of Survivorman

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Cawdswallup, Jan 14, 2014.

1. #1 Cawdswallup, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    I used to watch this show quite often. I always thought it was interesting and Les Stroud really knows his stuff. 

Anyone excited for the new season? 

http://youtu.be/uq9bC_bHLAo

2. I love Survivor man. Led Stroud is the shit! I haven't seen the newest episode yet though.

3. 2 of them aired already but i didnt see another coming, just glad they (Les) came back

4. Season 3 they'll run out of ideas for the show and Les'll just be kicking it with the village beetle nut shaman, getn high af

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Hasn't the show been on since like 2005? Not sure if there has been a season every year, but it seems like there is probably more seasons than that.

Anyway...Led Stroud rules! Bear Grylls is a fake ass wannabe!

6. Argentina whipped his ass good episode though no luck at allSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. He's on season 4. Plus he just did a little show on survival secrets focusing on one aspect per episode, intertwining clips from old episodes. So 5 seasons technically including that and a few other clip shows he did.

8. Ya it was 10 day survivor man or something, that didn't last long... literally