New Salt slide and my glass collection.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Buds N Nugs, Apr 6, 2010.

1. #1 Buds N Nugs, Apr 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    These are my pieces. I have only been smoking for a little over two years so I'm pretty proud haha. I update when ever I get a new pick up so check below for more heady glass.

Just got this slide recently it is by SALT
    26043_1212599086152_1564036488_30455532_2238951_n.jpg

This is my heady bub. I don't know the artist but I got it in VT.
    IMG_4149.jpg

This is My bong I got from Good Times Gallery (GTG) I sold it to a good friend of mine recently.
    IMG_1143.JPG

This is the yellow label beaker bottom Illadelph with the Salt. The glass is 5mm thick. All so a pic with my Left Coast ash catcher + Illy slide. Sorry they are kind of dirty. The down stem on the ash catcher is diffused too.
    IMG_1124.jpg
    IMG_1130.JPG

This is my spoon with tripple blown glass. One layer of color changing with snakes surrounding it and then a thick layer of clear glass on the outside. It is so thick and heavy haha.
    IMG_1131.JPG

This is my Space Case 4 piece grinder.
    IMG_1134.JPG

2. pretty cool slide, where are the pieces it will go on? :p.

3. holy fuck! Its like Lord of the Rings lol sick sick slide

4. Nice choice on the salt:smoking:

5. What parts of MA you from? I'm from W-Boro. And I go to Burlington all the time too, GTG is by far the best place. Well, maybe there and full tank.

6. #6 Buds N Nugs, Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
    Im in the 508. I got the Illadelph at Northern Lights in B-town (Burlington)

7. Truth, sick dude. Northern lights is a great shop too, I oogle the glass there whenever I'm in Boston longboarding. Wish I could hit somethin' as pretty as an Illy

8. #8 Buds N Nugs, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
    I have recently updated my collection with some very nice additions. I sold my GTG bong and my Left Coast ashcatcher recently so I had some cash to get some more slides. Somone broke the Illadelph diffused downstem with the matching yellow label so I had to get a new one. I thought the new downstem was going to be crap but it makes the Illy hit so much faster. The smoke turns into a yellow bullet in seconds.

Here is the El Hefe windowed tear drop slide. The yellow spiral matches perfectly with the Illadelph. This thing sounds like a silencer on the bong when you hit it.
    IMG_1292.jpg
    IMG_1294.jpg
    IMG_1295.jpg

This is my Mike Fro and Sheldon Black collab slide. You can see the SB symbol engraved into the glass at the bottom.
    IMG_1288.jpg
    IMG_1291.jpg
    IMG_1287.jpg

Here is a pic of the Salt with a loaded kief bowl.
    IMG_1285.jpg

9. Shoulda told me u needed a downstem

10. It happened last night i barerly could get the piece of the downstem out. We went straight into Boston after it happened next time I need a slide im going with you though. I have my eyes on one of the Snics.

11. Just got a Toro circ/circ fixed stem with a worked Dosher section. It has the blue label which is my favorite one by Toro. This things hits like a beast. I all so got another Mike Fro slide but 18mm this time to use on my Toro.
    IMG_1635.jpg
    IMG_1636.jpg
    IMG_1649.jpg
    IMG_1647.jpg
    IMG_1643.jpg
    IMG_1644.jpg
    IMG_1638.jpg
    IMG_1642.jpg

12. sick toro. love the rainbow fro slide.

13. HAHAHAHA I was already going to name it Sauron now you just cemented that.