New Rusty Glass Inline Precooler with Video

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tokereport, Mar 1, 2011.

1. $200.00
    Kinda steep for an inline but it's supposed to be local blown. I like giving back to our community.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll get a milk vid in a couple hours or so with it on my Medicali.

2. well.... if your bong breaks you can always hit that shit directly :D

3. Hope he doesn't knock it over with the ashcatcher :rolleyes:

For how nice that piece looks and the fact that its 200$, the blower should have made the slits better. Never pay more for local glass, it's easier for the blower to sell it and no shipping costs, you should pay less if anything.

4. Why would someone even jinx breaking a tube. That's gotta be worse luck than breaking a mirror.

My glass can definitely handle the weight though

5. Foreal man...so pointless...

Nice inline though, the mushroom is a great touch.
    200 is a bit steep but its an investment, and quality isnt cheap.
    I imagine your going to get your moneys worth out of it.

6. you get that in a shop ? That is steep. i know where they are about 70 bucks cheaper than that.

7. The slits are lined up like to so everything goes right up the splash guard

8. Beautiful ashcatcher dude, that mushroom is pretty dope.
    I used to have a blue dot one that was very similar but not clear.

cant wait to see the milk shots on it :smoke:

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c61cpC9rbdo&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - Tokereport's New Inline Precooler[/ame]

I love the inline. Clearing the tube is dangerously effortless.

I think I'm done with accessories for Calli. A bowl with a built in glass screen, then a good heat gun or soldering iron, then I'm done.

Wonder what my next project will be. :devious:

10. Dude your shop ripped you off. its 135 on etsy and 155 with an included j hook

11. Its not a rip off,
    they had to make money.

Besides its a quality piece of glass,
    and obviously it was worth it to HIM.

12. lolrly? your toob looked draggy as fuck in that milkvid, most likely because you have an a/c stacked on an a/c stacked on a fat beaker bottom with a perc. Thats a recipe for drag, try taking one of the a/cers off, you really shouldn't need both of them especially if you are hitting a perced tube.

13. But the shop would be buying from Rusty who would sell them multiple pieces at a discounted price to get his name out. 200 is steep 175 is what i would pay at a shop

14. Yeah. I know the shop is expensive. They wanted $280 and refused to go below $230 for a vapir one.

It's close to my house though. Most selection of blunts locally.

15. Who cares what he paid and if he overpaid. Esp since he already bought it. Inlines are sick and Rusty makes some nice ones. I would get rid of the 2nd a/c tho it is a touch overkill. the smoke didn't make it to the percs in the tube before you cleared it.

16. Thanks for the advice. I'll try it out without te jar when I get home.