New rumor about me...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by #vapenation, Mar 10, 2014.

1. So my best friend just called me and was freaking out i told him to calm down and he said his mom just came from our school. 

He told me the first thing she said was "So i hear Trent smokes weed every morning before school" and a bunch of other stuff along those lines.

It pisses me the fuck off because its not true i smoke maybe twice a week at night as most and its for my IBS!

I fucking hate when people spread this shit because now if the school finds out i smoke at all they'll piss test me which means i have to stop (haven't smoked since friday so should be good in a few days). 

Since i have to stop for a while the pain is just gonna haunt me like it did before i smoked to cope with it… that means long nights without sleep and endless interrogations by the school if someone tells them this "rumor"...

It just pisses me off so i thought i'd let y'all know and wanted to know if there is anything i can do to flush my system without taking any pills or anything. The last time i smoked was on Friday night… 

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Let it blow over. Give it a few weeks and don't smoke for the time being. See how it all pans out.

Just do regular things. Exercise and drink lots of water.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. the school can not make u take a drug test

Do you have any idea what they'll do if they find out?

Its a small private christian school with a 0 tolerance policy so I'm just worried of the possible outcomes

5. thell literally try every thing to get u to admit it. and they might ask ur parents if they can drug test you and if they say yes ur fucked

6. #6 I I11MATIC I, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    Call his mum a ho and slap the bitch.

http://youtu.be/nK8PEHur0q0

"Where ma bitches?"

okay thanks! If they ask my mom she'll say no she knows my situation and why i smoke

8. no problem and good

9. be the bigger man and let it be. leave the gossip to the simple minded and inform those that inquire. 

10. Oo to bad. I had a old friend tell the school i was doing ecstacy and they watched me thuroughly throughout the year. Nothing happened.

11. Also schools cant do shit unless you bring it on campus.

12. spread a rumor his mother swallows... :bolt:

I've had it in my car before but once i he told me about this i locked it up and put it in the basement until this passes over… t break time

14. #14 BugPoop, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    Damn son. Go to a public school.

Sent from my iPhone using Weed

15. Lol that's cute. All that matters is that you are a weed smoker, not how often you smoke. Non drug users are such dumb asses.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Sorry Dude, that must have been me they were talking about getting high before school. It's all just a misunderstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. No, they can't test you no matter what. In high school, my brother got searched cause he smelled and he didn't have anything on him. He told them his sweatshirt probably smelled cause he smoked yesterday. They didn't do anything. A ton of my friends got chapped and worst that happened was they got suspended, which really isn't a big deal. Plus, that's only when they have stuff on them.
    They can chap you if you're eyes are chinky and you smell though, I believe. Just don't blaze before school for a while.
    That's weird that your mom would do that though, id tell her what's up. If she has a problem, she can talk to you about it. If she doesn't like the results, she can deal with it. Life doesn't conform to her desires.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

18. #Highschoolprobz

You know you gotta be 18 to sign up on GC, right...

Get a lawyer and sue the school system for slander?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Dude, one thing I had to deal with in my life, is people making their own misconceptions about your smoking habits. You smoke weed? You're a stoner who can't function. You smoke weed? You have problems. You smoke weed? You must smoke every single second of the day. People told me it was ruining my life, when it really wasn't. They were basing their own opinions on shit they heard, or from their own experience, which is different to anyone else's. Fact is, everybody is different, just because weed doesn't work for one person, doesn't mean it can't work for another. If you can't function and get important stuff done on weed, that's your own problem. If you can, then that's great! I totally get you, because sometimes I'd go to family functions, and a relative would make sure to remind me NOT to smoke (even though I wasn't going to smoke anyway, I'm not that dumb). It's annoying having people have a whole different image of you that isn't true, just because of weed.

No matter what, even to this day, people still look at me like I'm some stoner. But you know what' the best thing ever? When you just don't give a fuck and do what you gotta do. I started my own business, and have more talent/skills than any of those people who were sitting on the sidelines constantly telling me "you smoke too much" or "you need to quit". 
    And when you make it, you can look back at those people and smile :D

20. Thank you for this!!