New RooR

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Truest Truth, Sep 18, 2009.

1. even if it was real you still got ripped off. i paid 200 for my 22in green label w/ diffusor

2. really? i looked at blue nile also, but for 5 mm glass, it was all about 250

3. Fake or not you should NOT have payed 200 some dollars for that man. Maybe like 100 ish...

4. Real 5mm RooR's don't sell for a 100$.

Do you have any better pictures of the RooR? prefebly some that weren't taken with a macbook?

5. #25 sinsemillaplease, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
    I don't believe your camera is capable of inverting a label like that. That just doesn't make sense. Besides the Bose label on your speakers isn't inverted. That is a fake RooR buddy.

Edit: Take a look at all the other things in the room. Your door handle isn't inverted either.

6. As far as the label goes, I believe the pic is just mirrored.

If you stick it in paint or photoshop and flip it, the label appears correct.

I don't know about any other details that might point to it being fake, though.

7. #27 sinsemillaplease, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
    Wouldn't everything in the room be mirrored too?

Edit: Gah.... somebody answer this question I'm curious. I simply refuse to believe that macbooks selectively mirror some elements of images and not others. For example the door handle... it's obviously not mirrored because it couldn't physically be flipped the other way... there isn't enough room on the other side for the handle. If flipped it would hit the door jamb and the door wouldn't ever close.

8. yeah... macbooks show the image like a mirror when they take pics.. it's clearly real
    dunno if it was a good deal or not, but it's a sick piece!

9. If he flipped it himself, the signature would still be on the wrong side.
    Edit: Is there EVEN a sig? I cant tell, we need more pictures, not from a web cam.

10. #30 *guest, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2009

Yeah, everything else would be flipped too, but I can't really tell if anything else in the room looks backwards or not...

I'm not sure what you mean with the door, I don't see why it couldn't be facing the other way? :confused:

This is what the image would look like flipped the other way;[​IMG]

I'm not saying it IS a real roor, I'm far from an expert. It could very well still be fake.
    Just, you know, sharing possibilities. ;)

EDIT: Actually, from looking at a google images picture of the DVD case on the desk, the original image was definitely mirrored. The one I posted is how it should look.

Here's the DVD case for reference; http://themovingpicture.net/wp-content/uploads/dvd_bottlerocket_criterion.jpg

11. Now I see... I wasn't actually looking at a flipped image of the op's image. I was trying to visualize it in my mind... and I did so without considering that the whole door would flip... not just the handle. Now I'm curious... let's see a sig pic OP!

Everything visible in the image looks ok so far...

12. Thank you Junkiedays! The image was mirrored. In the new image, you can read "Bottle Rocket" on the dvd cover. It is real... And it is 5 mm. It is a US Roor, but it is not fake. $225, with a diffuser (and a pack of cigarettes) thrown in for free. It hits like a dream. I got delivery service here and the combo has just been killing me. I've been to Amsterdam, and smoked medical in Cali. Hit and owned roors, illadelphs, lux percs, and many more. Im getting a new camera soon, and I'll settle this for good. It's a true roor.