NEW RooR mini perc (5-tree beaker) *1st Milk Shot*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HellaBomb, Nov 30, 2008.

1. #1 HellaBomb, Nov 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2008
    sup guys, went the head shop today and figured it was about time to get my first roor. I got the piece for a good price and i got some free blunt wraps wit it too... i already had the orange bowl before hand... but here are the pics:smoke:
    *First Milk Shot Up* (little bowl of medical grade GPD+BlueLightning)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKWPVAdyVF0"]YouTube - RooR Mini Beaker Perk Milk Shot *custom Bowl*[/ame]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Very nice roor. I can't wait to see the milk shots!

3. how much did it run you? things fucking gorgeous

4. bowl was $40 and piece was $240 out the door :] haggled down 20 bucks. best thing is it came with a 18.8 to 14.5 diffuser

5. Not bad. I would much prefer to have an 18 to 18. (bigger holes==bigger hit)
    but thats also cause my 18 to 14 downstem is stuck in my ADS and i want to use my friends 18mm attachments :(

6. Nice, you will deff enjoy that. I posted a thread a few days ago of my friends mini roor, but his is straight. I love that bong, enjoy!:smoke:

7. That's a nice Roor. Hope you enjoy it!

8. MINE TOO :(:(:(

also, nice roor dude, liking the bowl

9. I was under the impression that roor stopped putting percs on their glass. I know that roor america used to do it, but I guess roor germany put a stop to it. Was this NOS or are they still making them?

10. milk shot is up

11. I always carb the downstem.

12. I thought the same thing, maybe this was made before, and just recently sold by the head shop.

WTF?

13. What is the chance of it being an imitation piece? Only Lux puts perc's on their bongs. RooR doesn't want to have any more drag... I never thought RooR made bongs with percs.

14. Thats some sick glass man.

15. Dope roor, how do you like the percs?
    I just ordered a roor from weedcity.com anyone have any idea how they are its taken quite a while for my bong to ship so if you have any feedback let me know please. toke on

16. percs make all the difference. incredibly smooth smoke.

17. pretty much what ^ he said. smooooooooth as can be.

18. fugging dope! i love roor/lux minis +rep

19. pretty sick tube, bro. congrats on the glass.

20. roor.us makes (well used to make) tubes with percs, roor.de never did