New Roor.de custom, worked Alex K showerhead, and some slides

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Reelconnoisseur, Dec 3, 2010.

1. #1 Reelconnoisseur, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2010
    So if you checked out the borosilicate graveyard thread, you saw my 7mm Roor.us. The day after i broke it i ordered a new Roor.de straight custom to replace it. That was about a month ago. Shipping and the custom work took alittle longer due to Thanksgiving and the Cannabis Cup , but nothing out of the ordinary or unexpected. I ordered this from a GC member who also has a shop(i initiated dialogue, he didnt contact me). I was very happy with his communication throughout, and he was totally professional, thanks again.

So here she is. 5mm, flame polished logo, crown mouthpiece, rasta colored mouthpiece x 3, 18.8 joint. The bowl is a mike fro crown 14mm...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I ordered a ziggy diffusor for it also, but it broke in transit to his shop. So he replaced w/ a reg diffusor, and threw in a roor ziggy rasta bowl (this thing is HUGE, packs at least 2gms, i could smoke on 1 bowl for a week, lol, very awesome tho. And he will still get my ziggy diffusor sent to me for, no extra charge for any of that. Again, very pleased with such a smooth transaction.
    [​IMG]

The only thing i wished i would of done(and through no fault of who i bought from at all, i custom specified my order but forgot this part) was the bore size. This is a 45mm bore, i wanted 50mm, but didnt ask for it and stock for this tube is 45mm. Oh well, just gives me a reason to order another, lol. I will definitely be dealing with him again when i do.

I also ordered a Royal rasta worked bowl from HG.com for this new piece. I ordered Royal screen pinch #6, they sent me Royal screen pinch #8. I told HG i didnt really want this 1 so they said keep it anyway, and we will send you the right 1. Pretty easy to deal with all these guys, very impressed w/ all the professionalism i've run into. Anyway, it was a lie that i didnt want it, lol Sorry HG lol, i did want it, it matches my other custom pretty nice, don't ya think?
    [​IMG]

The 2 pieces together
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. This piece is TOO WAVY... I like the bowl attached to it in the first pic the best.

3. Im officially green with envy right now those are amazing tubes man

4. yo im crazy jealous! :smoke:

5. What is HG.com? Could you send me a pm? Cause that slide is sick!

6. Those are some beautiful ROORs, OP. Mind me asking how much they set you back?

7. damn that roor family is so NASTY!!!! very good taste bro,if you want to get rid of any let me know:smoke:

8. The new 1 about $400, the lil sis was around the same price.

9. Wow, those pieces are really nice, looks like they'd hit sooo smoothly. :smoke:
    Loving them, they're gorgeous.

10. I would definitely pay that for the Rasta one. Awesome price with the included bowl. :hello:

11. god damnit that is so fucking hot. i wish i had that kind of money.

12. That's an absolutely gorgeous collection. Congrats!

13. dayuuum those are nice,not much of a roor type guy but those are prime. Also those are some sick slides.

14. Dude soooooo dope!!! Thats a FINE ass lookin pair!

Cheers.

15. i think i just came. Congrats, you are the envy of GC :hello:

16. dudes those are sick.i love the flame polished logos.

17. Nice one....all in one piece and it looks sick with the Fro crown.

18. Wait.... you broke the ROOR fp 7mm I sent you? So sad... :(

19. Yeah, been dreading telling you man, freak accident, i am VERY sad too, that piece was very nice, don't know what ya got till its gone, i guess...

20. damn one of the only roors i have ever enjoyed looking at. the fro bowl is really sick i love what he does.