New Room Needed Advice : 12X12X10

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by donbanada, Jun 18, 2014.

1. #1 donbanada, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    How would you go upon setting up a room like this considering using 4x1000w hps? The average temperature outside during the summer is around 80F maybe a day here and there that it hits 85F + , there's also a window and ac ventilation coming from the floor. This rooms main usage would be for flowering, and I plan on making it pretty big.

Also would the watt pose any concern? Fairly good sized house.

2. your flower room needs to be cooler than your outside air. 3500 to 6000 BTU per 1000 HPS. its the air conditioning and the extra ventilation that eats you up. it is why i went to LED. 

Well you can't just plug in 4,000 watts on a circuit. You will need electrical work done.

Id pull  #4-3 cable from a 60 amp breaker at the main , add a 6 circuit sub pannel and wire in at least 4 20 amp circuits.

4. This.

Hire an electrician, lie to him and tell him youre a weirdo and you want to weld inside.

Then give him the plans snoop just recommended.

Get switchable digital ballasts, and run them 240 to get decreased voltage drop in long circuit runs. In lamans, makes them run cooler/more efficiently with less spikes.

5. Ceramic 315's > led.

Better spectrum cool to touch more for the money

Dear lord I synned like a mf last night, amen

6. Na bruddah  
    View attachment 141345
    i stay like that.