New rig

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by cstekk, Jan 25, 2014.

1. #1 cstekk, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Just picked up a new rig today after I broke my rig a couple days ago, saw this piece and instantly fell in love with it. It's about 5.5 inches tall, decently thick glass, and has a fritted disk. Literally zero drag, feels like sucking air through a large straw, and the bubbles stack like crazy, one of the smoothest rigs I've ever hit. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390639279.142017.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390639325.522099.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390639366.855734.jpg Tried to do some research on the brand but didn't see much, one person said that they were made by Phire which I would believe after seeing the designs of all the different pieces and the fact that the shop carries a large line of Phire and Phire Legacy, but the build quality of all of them is much higher than any other products I've seen made by Phire. Today I actually dropped it out of my truck in only a brown paper bag and it fell about four feet onto asphalt and is completely fine, thought I was going to cry until I looked inside the bag.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

2. nice, I was looking into getting myself a fritted simba

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Wouldn't zero drag be a bad thing Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. How much did she run you? My only complaint is its fritted disk. In my experience with fritted disks(very limited) if you hit the rig at any kind of angle it wont hit right.

5. if youre dabbing then zero drag is where it's at. Different story for a bong

6. #6 Dr fumbles, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    that's why they have domeless nails and carb caps. Because drag is really the enemy with oil lol. And no drag means no restriction which would be like straight breathing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 Jimmy Carter, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    I love restriction for rigs, I hate pieces that dont have any, too airy