New Rasta Diffused perked + ice notches bong.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ciscokid930, Jul 22, 2009.

1. got this at hampton beach at this place called tates, really cool place with lots of niiiice glass.

got this for $55, thick glass, sturdy, very nice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

video:

[ame=http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/iMaciMan/?action=view&current=MOV00093.flv][​IMG][/ame]

2. Nice piece man. 55 bucks is great for a thick gong with a diffied perk and ice pinches. I'd buy that any day. Kinda weird the glass is blue though, doesn't really go with the rasta theme. But sick gong man.

Also don't you hate it when your bic fucks you out of a good hit like in the video?

3. New lighter time! ;)

Looks to be a great buy, she definitely chugs. I bet it's a pretty decent personal piece!

4. Looks like a nice pickup for $55! One of my buddies bought a clear beaker-bottom that is probably by the same company, but it's double perc'd, and he paid $100 for it.

5. nice find for 55 bucks!

6. Thats such a good deal. Its not to big, looks tight, has a perc, and is thick.
    Great purchase.

7. It looks like you could fit like one ice cube in there haha.

8. Thats definitely a sweet buy for $55. You dont see to many mini tubes with percs. Looks like the perfect mini

9. thanks everyone!

10. Best 55$ piece i've seen, shit I wish the head shops arround here were that cheap.

11. That's really nice. I like it a lot. Good pick up OP.

12. Cool piece, it's a little to small for me though..but you can't argue $55 and a perc.

I don't really enjoy hitting smaller bongs for some reason.

13. fuckin awesome buy for only 55 man, what kinda perc is that I can't tell haha

14. nice bong man!

sorry you own a dell tho.

15. domeee

16. i don't own a dell...