New purchase help...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by G13adsAMY, Aug 11, 2012.

1. I'm in a pickle... I usually hate these threads but w/e...
    I have 900 to spend.. my options so far are..
    Worked stem8
    or
    A toro red Elvis macro, and a worked out v2 pucolator...
    Macro is used an the Kush sci. Is brand new. The stem8 is used...but you know its SG..

2. Stem-8. After trying my friends inline-10 arm i love em.

3. Thanks Nate. I'm still looking around. So.far stem8 tops lists..

4. Oh man stem 8 all day, what does the work look like?

5. Def not the macro

They're cool but you can get a much nicer rig for 900

If it were me I'd go stem 8. I've seen the puc percs and I think they probably look cooler then they function, plus everyone knows how well SG holds its value. Plus I hear the hit is awesome

6. wow do sg stem8s really go for 900?

7. I haven't seen the stem8 nor will I until I find the right one.
    I guess majority vote is stem8?
    Thanks guys the hunt begins.

8. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Def not the macro

They're cool but you can get a much nicer rig for 900

If it were me I'd go stem 8. I've seen the puc percs and I think they probably look cooler then they function, plus everyone knows how well SG holds its value. Plus I hear the hit is awesome[/quote]

Oh and it was the Mac AND Puck for 900... here comes of pic off Chico kush
    http://www.chicokush.com/product_images/f/263/21__15600_zoom.jpg

9. [quote name='"G13adsAMY"']

Oh and it was the Mac AND Puck for 900... here comes of pic off Chico kush
    http://www.chicokush.com/product_images/f/263/21__15600_zoom.jpg[/quote]

O now I see it, I can't read well haha

That makes it a tougher choice. Um I would still probably get a nice worked stem 8. You have some way sicker rigs then the macro anyway

10. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']

O now I see it, I can't read well haha

That makes it a tougher choice. Um I would still probably get a nice worked stem 8. You have some way sicker rigs then the macro anyway[/quote]

I sold my SB Rig and my micro(huge mistake on both) now the only rig is a heady chubler and a netline(to much diffusion)

11. Idk I saw that rig in the heady thread and about shat myself

12. I'm confused... I don't think I've ever posted in the heady.. my chubler is a secret hehehe. I'll post it later.

13. God dammit I'm retarded haha, I got you and glassbastard mixed up. I need sleep

14. Maybe in 10 or so years I'll have a collection like his. Hopefully... his will just keep growing though.

15. I think it depends what your smoking needs are. The Stem8 doesn't have an icepinch if I remember correctly and I've heard that its one those pieces you should never attach an a/c too. The Puckolator probably means your paying more for a bunch of extra holes that aren't adding much to the piece but it aesthetically I don't think any tube can fuck with it for the price. Also has an icepinch and looks like you can get some sweet addons to it.

I would personally rather have the puckolator simply b/c If i was going to drop 900~ on a SG piece I would get a peyote pillar over a stem8. I've wanted to try the puck perc since they came out with it but haven't found one in Eugene yet :(

If you do get the puck give us a review!

16. Those worked pucks are dope as fuck. but then your comparing a piece to sovereignty... Stem 8 would be my choice but not for 900$ maybe 600$max. if your thinking about spending that much coin i would recommend buying a contrabasso recycler. look it up, hes totally gonna be my next purchase.

17. [quote name='"cdr0"']Those worked pucks are dope as fuck. but then your comparing a piece to sovereignty... Stem 8 would be my choice but not for 900$ maybe 600$max. if your thinking about spending that much coin i would recommend buying a contrabasso recycler. look it up, hes totally gonna be my next purchase.[/quote]

A WORKED stem 8 for 900 is a good deal with matching slide. I'm from Texas dude, I gotta scoop boro or FB for SG. I have a PP already, looking to add a flower tube.

18. my bad i missed the worked. Thats a pretty sick deal and setup. No brainer man buy the sov!

19. It is decided! SG-8 it is!

20. [quote name='"G13adsAMY"']It is decided! SG-8 it is![/quote]

I was hoping I wouldn't really have to come in here and help you decide lol