New Puppy

Discussion in 'General' started by Bliz-NATI, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Hey gc, i havent been around much due to some responsability i need in my life. Yesterday, I got a puppy, she was a stray, i cant bilieve this would happen to such a wonderful puppy, me and my gf are SO excited to have this little pup trooper. out in -15 degree windchill. I am so happy to have found her! :D

Here she is:

[​IMG]

were almost positive shes a Rottwieler, she displays every marking, and is CLEARLY a rottwieler mixed with something.

I couldnt have possibly let this dog go in the cold, i cant bilieve anyone would be capable. this lil girl is a sweet dog. and has a great calm personality. happy go lucky.

2. haha awwwwwwwwwwww how cute

*ahem* uh i mean, that dog looks coo man :D

3. im not even entirely sure if she is a rott, she looks like a doberman too. i donno. hahahaha. she is a very nice dog ill get some more pics as soon as possible

4. such a beautiful lookin pup bliz... so sad to see a dog just get abandend... good to see it has a good home with u though...take care of that dog and someday itl take care of u :hello:

+rep if i can... if not itl be on an IOU

EDIT: gotta spread some around a bit before i get back atya...

5. BABIES!!!

That is one cute dog. Good for you picking her up:D:D

6. haha smoked stoopid, you always have kind words to say, +rep to you as well, and if i cant IOU :D

7. thats a great dog,

rotweilers are so sweet and loyal to their owners

id be angry to see someone hurting one.

now you got the best blaze buddy on the planet,

just make sure you keep her fat and high, thats how my dog rolls :D

8. glad to finally see the dog.

Its lucky to have such a great owner ... make sure to blaze one wit Cali for me. :D

9. thats really cool man. Having a Dog is wonderful, especially when you take them off the street. Must make you feel good.

What are you going to name her?

10. :) thanks ZST! and GB, +rep if i can

Cali

11. thats whats up

12. That was so nice of you to take it in. Sounds like a loving home.

13. True that, most people would prolly just take it to the pound, or leave it be in the cold weather :mad:

Personally I think you'd be dumb to not take a doberman or rott puppy :p
    (yes dogs hit my soft spot, they're so cuteeeee :p)

14. Thanks Baker, im trying to be the best i can with this dog.

15. dogs require a lotta attention...it sux walkin em twice a day when its cold like this but its a lot better then watching em freeze to death.

16. Hey bro, what a cute puppy. lol. It really takes a man to take a helpless dog, who would most likely have died, into your home and care. + Rep for a beautiful puppy and a big heart man:)

17. yo GB, i got hit with a blizzard last night, and i STILL walk her atleast 5 times a day, and i have a fulltime job. i pay for someone to take care of her, in weed. so shes atleast safe if im not around. but id say i alone walk her 5 or more times a day

18. looks like a lab mutt.

Beautiful dog, post some pics when she gets a little bigger, bliz.

19. shit, 5 times a day is kinda necissary for a puppy, i guess i kinda forgot with my dog being grown and all but keep up the love.