New puppy....need a name.

Discussion in 'General' started by ZarTheDragon, Jan 29, 2009.

1. So shes a pitbull...half blue pit half regular pit ?
    idk what other kind of pits there are besides blue and "regular"
    but any way she needs a name...
    i was thinking lucy maybe mary
    whatcha think ?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Among the things i want to do high, playing with a puppy is pretty high on the list, as is swimming. And that is a cute puppy!

3. Adorable dog.

A friend of mine recently got a dog they named Ruca, I liked the name (and the dog).

4. name her Karma

5. i was thinking about ruca.
    maybe mexi.
    we jamming sublime now

6. kinda of funny my friends pit looks exactly like that and her name is lucy:p. but i don't really like her, she is really un-easy cause her previous owner beat her

7. marley
    osirus
    haarlem
    sensi
    black jesus
    chesney
    shaniqua

8. I think she looks more like a Lucy than a Mary. That pup is fuckin adorable btw.

9. I agree, though I think there are better names out there than either of those.

10. haha thats crazy....fucking asshole though

11. name it snarles barkley it would be so amazing if you did that for me i would plus rep you so much

12. #12 rob682e, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
    Seeing as she has a red nose I'de say the other half is prolly Red Nose Pit :p. Just don't name her something tough and mean...Need to improve the pit's reputation! Also, train her good and get her to the dog park, I never ever see any pure pits at our park, so people getting them out for the public to see they aren't viscous killing machines is great.

I have to agree though, on the name issue, there are better choices than Mary and Lucy, in my opinion.

13. Marley. Thats what I named my dog. After the legend, or course

14. what about maui?
    like maui waui

15. kush is a girls name

16. This just came to me. I used to know someone named Cali...I think it would fit your new puppy.

17. It was a cats name but ... some friends of mine have a kitty named Mr. Kiwi Kush. Lola is the other kitteh.

18. lol i know a girl named kush

19. when I look at her these are the names that come to mind:

tidbits
    sarah

hmm... i guess thats it

20. name it ducky..