New Pulse Glass Double showerhead Nano tube...100% stoked

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Neviss, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Hey guys, in the recent GC 25% off sale I pulled the trigger on a Pulse Double Showerhead Nano Tube and a Santa cruz shredder grinder and they got here on Friday and I'm incredibly stoked on all accounts haha! :smoke:

Delivery from GC was super quick and really easily tracked which is killer. The Pulse is seriously amazing IMO haha.  I've had a couple of what I thought were good bongs (turned out they were horrid) and was pretty hesitant to drop so much cash on a bong but am so glad I did.  It hits so smooth, like nothing I've ever hit.  It's got a really nice pull to it and doesn't feel draggy at all.  The glass is so solid and has a killer weighty feel to it.  The craftsmanship as far as I can tell is really nice as well, and the Platinum logos sick.  It's beautiful to look at, and even my friends who disapprove of my smoking agree it's beautiful.  I'll stop rambling about it but I've been hitting it all morning and feeling pretty stoked on it haha.  The shredder is fucking rad too.

Pics and a milk vid of Apollo 13...named after the rocket and such haha
    http://s33.photobucket.com/user/jonjonwentotown/library/Pulse%20Glass%20Double%20shower%20head%20Nano%20tube

2. Damn dude that thing is amzing, love the color working on top of the double showerhead.  bet that thing hits like a champ.

3. Thanks man :D Yeah the rasta colours worked into the glass at the top is very cool and really vibrant :D