New Project.....

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by thcrazybotanist, Jun 14, 2011.

1. I got my hands on a trailer, a big 58', anyone want a theory discussion on setting up a growroom for possible use or resale? Of course this is only a theory :D.

I'm thinking of just looking at it a grow room of 6' by 40' of floor/grow space that would be usable after you add instulation and room for things u don't want inside of the actual grow space.

2. Kind of like this huh???
    Tow and Grow

Or

GrowOp Big Bud Portable Grow Trailers

3. Now that is the shit, of course i would likely leave off the Tow and Grow logo. Plus I'm wanting to use old trailers from 18 wheelers, kind of cheap right now even with the high prices of scrap metal. Plus where I live a trailer sitting in someones yard wouldn't rise any suspicion at all. Thanks for the link, I'm thinking SOG all the way, just can't do it inside my house since here in Tennessee the penalty is basically per plant, making SOG a monster if you get busted!

4. Well just remember that trailer is going to GLOW like a neon sign to inferred..

Also, if it is a per plant charge, you don't want to do SOG, that's 4 plants per sq ft, as opposed to 1.. Maybe consider SCRoG??

Good luck and post some pics on here once you get it setup, I would LOVE to see it!! ;)

5. No glowing, I'm thinking sealing and insulation will take care of that, the trailer should be dropped off at the shop next week, if he is sober enough to drive/deliver it that is? No, SOG all the way, that is the whole freaking idea behind this! The trailer should be moved between grows and likely in the grow will be parked with hundreds of other trailers for optimun stealth.

Old used 58' trailer, $1500, needs new tires, paint and some welding work. The trailer already has a stainless steel floor. Then the walls inside including electrical and plumbing, this is looking like a project of labor and love! :D