New product coming soon.....

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by NLHydro, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Hi all,

I'm new to this site and have been researching and developing a new aeroponic system for work. We've been messing with designs and functionality for a couple years and we're almost ready to launch. Hopefully the launch goes well.

You can see in the pics that it's working. I'm not trying to promote our product, just excited that it's working so I will not be mentioning the brand name. The center, as you can see, is a 9 site cloner, and the outer area holds 6 plants. The reservoir can be used for a single 6 site unit or double up to hold another 6 site giving you 12 plants within a 4x4 tent or 6 sites within a 3x3.

I'm currently using a single 400w MH. The clones took about 2 weeks to make it into veg cycle. The attached picture is 2 weeks into the veg state after clone. The largest is 17" tall after 4 weeks from the initial cuttings which were very small at the time. They started growing at a rate of one inch per day.

The nutes I'm using are Advanced Nutrients Micro, Grow and Bloom. 12ml per gallon. The reservoir holds 20 gallons max.

I'm totally stoked to see what kind of yeilds are in store. You can see by the size that the fan leaves are coming along nicely. For comparison, the plants in the pots that are sitting on the floor were from the same batch of clones.

All the best fellow Aeroponicers!!

I'll keep ya posted how it's going.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a nice cloner and I wish you luck on it's release. I like this design, might have to play with my own version of it. Been thinking of making a bubble cloner, but the more and more I play with my Aeroponics system for the main grow, the more interested I am in making and Aerocloner of my own design =)

3. So is this an "all in one" system from clone to flower?

So is the idea that when my plants are a few weeks from harvest I start cuttings in the middle and after harvest these are moved to the outer ring, etc?

4. #4 NLHydro, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
    I started with one plant from a dispensary and took 9 cuttings from it. Put those cuttings into the center section. It took a few days for them to sprout roots. After 8-9 days I moved 6 of them to the outer sites. The other 3 were put into soil to use as mother plants, or to flower at a later time when they get big enough. I'm guessing that most people will just use the strongest 6 and toss the extra 3 in the garbage.

To have a good rotating method. You will probably want 3 grow areas. One for cloning. And two for veg and flower. If done right, you will have a self sustained rotating system that will yeild you 6 plants every 4-5 weeks. Being I have grow tents that are of a certain height, it is a must to start flowering them at a plant height of no more than 15-16" tall. Any taller than this and your plants will outgrow your room height and hit the lights above.

I have a schedule all drawn up and it seems to be working well. 12-15 to root the clones. 12-15 days to veg the clones. And 6-8 weeks to flower. That's a 3 month cycle using the SOG method.

5. Yea, I agree with the three area thing, that is what I do. That is why I am having a hard time understanding why the cloner is in the middle of the grow box with maturing plants around it?

6. It initially started out as just a lid/cover to access the inner workings. We thought it would be benificial to utilize the area and make a cloner if you were just starting out. It doesn't have to be used. I doubt I will use it as a cloner again but it's there if I need it.

7. [​IMG]

Same image posted in the Growstone thread. Just wanted to update and show the progress.

8. [​IMG]

Shows the 20 gallon reservoir.

9. when are you releasing your product and how long have they been vegging in last picture and how do i get one

10. I'll try one. How much?

11. The last picture is 9 days into flower. I switched it over to flower after it hit 19" in height. Wanted to switch it quicker but didn't have a cloner until it hit 19". Next time I'll switch it over at 12". The tallest is 38" tall right now and about 5 inches from the light, which is as high as it can go. I may have to bend the tallest one over a bit so it doesn't hit the light if it keeps growing.

Being this is my first attempt at cloning and growing, and I was really eager to get clones going. My cuts were only 3-4" tall. So....from cut to switching over to flower it took about 6 weeks. I'll have the whole cycle perfected in a few months. Had a bit of a learning curve but liking what I'm seeing.

Our website will be ready in 2 weeks. We did photo shoots today. We'll be selling a 40 site round cloner. A 6 site triangle grower with 9 site cloner in center (shown) but the reservior will be round and not rectangular as shown. Having it round makes it stronger and easier to manage. We'll also have a 6 site round grower with 20 site center cloner.

I'll post a link when the site goes live. It will have eCommerce. Pricing is still being argued over....haha. We're building stock right now. Thanks!