New power kush grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by KingRollo, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Allo all. KingRollo here. Longtime grower, first time poster.

I had been given one seed and from this I grew mu mother and then I took my clones. I have not grown this strain before, but am looking forward to seeing how it grows. I have 12 babies and have just planted them in the big pots. I know a few will disagree with them being in large pots so soon, but this is how I have always don't it and as long as you are carefully of watering, it is fine. I also do something else quite different. Once my clones have roots, I move to a small pot and then for a further 2 weeks, I leave them under the cloning lights. This happened by mistake the first time, an old crop took a couple of weeks longer then I thought and I left babies in small put under cloning light. For some reason the plant had far more node and were very close together.so, since then I have done this and it works well. They don't grow too muck taller but have at least 1/3 more nodes.

The babies have now been under 600w for two days and have just recovered. Below is what I use and his my grow will go.

12 power kush clones
    All in 15ltr pots
    Vege nutes is bar guano
    I start all under 1 600w HPS and then for last 2 weeks of vege I use 2 600w HPS.
    I vege for 6 weeks.
    I will try to update each week and will endeavour to answer questions.

Attached Files: