New portable vape needed

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by HighMountainSkier, Jun 1, 2018.

1. I've been vaping for about a decade now, and it's time for a new portable vape.

Current portable vape is the Vivant Alternate.

My requirements are:
    • Portable & stealthy
    • Replaceable 18650 battery
    • Convection
    With so many new vapes coming into market it's hard to keep up with the latest and greatest. I'd happily receive some suggestions. Thanks Blades.

2. Following

3. Oh and money is not a concern. Durability however is.

Every portable vape I’ve ever used required at least one RMA.

4. #4 acstorfer, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    I can’t think of a convection oven like that. I know my Firefly 2 has removable batteries, but not the kind you’re looking for.

The Davinci IQ isn’t convection but it fills the rest of your needs, and from the reviews it has exceptional taste. It’s a very cool vaporizer.

5. This is a convection/conduction hybrid. It looks pretty promising, especially if you don’t have to stir the bowl.

7th Floor SideKick Vaporizer

By the way I would be all out Firefly 2 recommending if not for the stirring. It is definitely worth it as a vaporizer (after a couple days I saw the light), but having to stir between every 1 to 3 pulls may not be some people’s idea of portability. Well it’s extremely portable, but being discrete may be difficult because of the stirring. It doesn’t have your type of batteries, but they give you two, you can buy more, and with the external battery charger you can go 24/7 with it without a break.

If you have any lung issues that stop you from being able to pull a hard hit for at least ten seconds, then it’s not for you.

It’s for you if you want deliscious hIt after delicious hit. If you want on demand without turning the rest of the bowl disgusting. It heats up in about 3 seconds. Seriously, in three seconds I’m pulling monster hits off it. If you like concentrates at all, yummy yummy yummy and smooth.

There was a learning curve. After I learned it I was glad I got it used for $125.00, but I would have been hard pressed to recommend it for $325.00 at first. I ordered a quick charging plug (2 amp or volt, I forget), an external battery charger (so I could charge the batteries without having to charge them in the vaporizer), and concentrate pads. The taste is amazing. The efficiency is insane. Swapping batteries brings it to another level. For the top shelf dry herb you definitely want the Firefly as well. It just tastes so good almost the entire way. The bowl is only about .10 to .15 grams and you can stop and go anytime. For the killer stuff that is huge! Take a couple pulls and you’re good to go without having to keep going, or making the herb taste terrible for when you come back to it. There is an app for it, but softwares updates now let you control temp settings and check battery level without the app.

I still want a Mighty or Crafty, but the Firefly 2 is amazing. If I could only have one vaporizer it’s definitely the Firefly.

Anyone reading this on a budget, the dynavap M 2018 is amazing! It’s not amazing for only $60.00, it’s amazing for any price. Ideally you may want the titanium omnivap model at $190.00 because it’s longer, and cooler (lessening the heat if you like to go vape after vape, but even the M can take a nice session without getting very uncomfortable). The Ghost MV1 really looks cool, but that removable crucible looks like it might be burdensome, especially if it has to be stirred. I never tried it, but I’ve heard for best results it needs to be stirred.

Good luck! I loved learning about this stuff. I have so much to learn still.

6. Dynavap line none of those requirements but stealthy. And would take it over any other high priced battery vaporizer anyday

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Your answer is the 'Lil Bud by vapwood.com

Beautiful works of convection art.

Check out the thread on Fuckcombustion.com under portable vapes.

8. That's looks pretty neat. I appreciate all the replies. :love-mj2:

I've settled up with the Vivant Alternate again for now, but I'm leaning towards the Divinci IQ. I had the Ascent and I really liked that vape, except for the shitty glass and plug issues. Being able to drop in 18650 batteries, and charge them externally is basically endless power. I'd go for a Firefly , but I don't want to invest in a proprietary battery system.

9. So if you go with one of the vaporizers that I recommended do I get a prize?

Please be sure to review it if you get one. I’ve wanted one for quite a while. I don’t need stealth, I’m just fascinated with that whole path thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Www.vapemood.com
    Check these prices fast shipping as well I usually get product in 3 days

11. Just ordered the M. Super excited. I was skeptical at first but being made in the USA sealed the deal for me.

12. Please give us a review! I'm still on the fence.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Absolutely get one. I have a Firefly 2, a Crafty, I’m getting a Ghost MV1 tonight, and several others. I still love my Dynavap 2018 M. I would love to get an xl titanium model. The only reason I don’t use it exclusively is because don’t like holding a hot lighter and dynavap while my dog is on my lap.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm looking for one under$100.00 us. I'm not sure if i'll like it.

15. The 2018 M was $107 shipped

16. It’s $60.00 US

17. Just to clarify, are you looking for a herb vaporizer? Or simply a juice vaporizer.

18. Herb

19. To clarify, $107 got me the 2018 M, the dynastash, a dual jet lighter, extra o-rings and cleaning supplies.
    Here’s a link for those interested
    DynaVap

• Like Like x 2
  20. A long overdue reply... but I finally picked up an IQ earlier this week after killing my 7th Vivant Alternate.

I should have done this months ago. What a brilliant vape. Easy to clean, use. Smartpaths are wonderful.

• Like Like x 1